Windows 10: Have been playing Mahjong and cannot get past level 49, have been trying this level for the...

Discus and support Have been playing Mahjong and cannot get past level 49, have been trying this level for the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; playing Mahjong and cannot get past level 49. Have been trying this level for the past three weeks, there is always two tiles piled upon each other.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JimMetcalfe, May 15, 2020.

1. Have been playing Mahjong and cannot get past level 49, have been trying this level for the...

playing Mahjong and cannot get past level 49. Have been trying this level for the past three weeks, there is always two tiles piled upon each other. Need help! Want to do next level.

:)

JimMetcalfe, May 15, 2020
  2. SSteadman Win User

Games- Marjong in Window 10, level 49

I playing Marjong in Windows 10. I cannot win level 49. I know I've played it a kazillion times. It always ends with 1 tile under its own matching tile. Helllp me! Please

SSteadman, May 15, 2020
  3. Mahjong Windows 10

I love playing the Mahjong app. but am finding it impossible to solve Level 49.

I am always left with two identical tiles with one underneath the other and in the same central position no matter from what direction I remove the tiles. I have been trying for weeks using different approaches but to no avail.

The app will not let me bypass Level 49 until I solve it.

Does any body else have the same problem?

GeoffFitchett, May 15, 2020
  4. Have been playing Mahjong and cannot get past level 49, have been trying this level for the...

Games- Marjong in Window 10, level 49

It's 'Mahjong'. People who want to cheat or need a solution can easily do so by searching YouTube or the net for "<game name> cheats" or "<game name> walkthrough" or "<game name> <level number> solution" or similar.

Here, maybe
    this site
    will help.

RobertJWin, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Have been playing Mahjong and cannot get past level 49, have been trying this level for the...

1. Have been playing Mahjong and cannot get past level 49, have been trying this level for the... - Similar Threads - been playing Mahjong

2. for the past week or so I have been having an issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for the past week or so I have been having an issue...: During Gaming on maxed out settings and Rendering on Adobe After Effects using GPU acceleration... I find that randomly during these processes my display will freeze sometimes turn black sometimes just freeze in place...computer audio will stop working, and my mouse turns off...
  3. for the past week or so I have been having an issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    for the past week or so I have been having an issue...: During Gaming on maxed out settings and Rendering on Adobe After Effects using GPU acceleration... I find that randomly during these processes my display will freeze sometimes turn black sometimes just freeze in place...computer audio will stop working, and my mouse turns off...
  4. for the past week or so I have been having an issue...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...: There is more than just these apps by the way, wayyy more. What causes this / how can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/these-apps-have-been-saying-they-are-installing/6d0cf065-2590-4eb2-8a20-107e2fd4170a
  6. These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...: There is more than just these apps by the way, wayyy more. What causes this / how can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/these-apps-have-been-saying-they-are-installing/6d0cf065-2590-4eb2-8a20-107e2fd4170a
  7. These apps have been saying they are "Installing" for the past few months. I have not been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I have been getting stop screens for the past few days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been getting stop screens for the past few days.: I have been getting stop screens for the past few days. The stop codes have been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT HANDLED. All list Ndu.sys as the issue. I've updated the network driver, but still have the problem. Any...
  9. I have been locked out of Mahjong, Sudoku and Taptiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been locked out of Mahjong, Sudoku and Taptiles.: I haven't been able to play taptiles for a while, it just shuts down every time I go to daily challenges. As of yesterday now Mahjong and Sudoku have started doing it also. Mahjong gave me this code 0x803F8001 as an error code but I don't know what is the matter with Sudoku,...
  10. Playing level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing level: How do I change playing level on Microsoft Free Cell. Mine has changed want to reset at medium https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-level/2c90a660-5f2f-43f7-a8c0-49d74cd44f2c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mahjong games