Windows 10: have been playing Word play exercise your brain. Now I'm getting a window to update the...

Discus and support have been playing Word play exercise your brain. Now I'm getting a window to update the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; have been playing Word play exercise your brain. Now I'm getting a window to update the game. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bonapasq, Sep 18, 2020.

1. bonapasq Win User

have been playing Word play exercise your brain. Now I'm getting a window to update the...

have been playing Word play exercise your brain. Now I'm getting a window to update the game. The

:)

bonapasq, Sep 18, 2020

2. Ultimate Word Games laggs during play.

Hi Scarlett,

A corrupted game file is one of the reasons why Ultimate Word game lags while playing. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Videos won't play- "This item is in a format we don't support. Oxc1010103"

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the following questions:

• Which is the media player you are trying to play the video?
    • What is the format of the video file you are trying to play?
    I suggest you to run the video in the Windows media player
    and check.

If the issue still persist, you may check for any pending updates and install it, then check if you can play the video. To check for the update and install the updates, please follow the below steps:

• Go to Start menu, and type Windows updates and press Enter.
    • Click on Check for updates, Windows will check for any pending updates and shows on the screen after this. Select install to install the updates.

Hope you could play the video.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Sep 18, 2020
  4. have been playing Word play exercise your brain. Now I'm getting a window to update the...

Playing dvds

Hi Dan,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Is it happening on all the DVDs that you are trying to play on the Media Player?
    • Have you tried playing the DVDs on other computers? If so, are you getting the same error?
    • When did you start encountering the issue?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Media Player troubleshooter. To do this. follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit
      Enter.
    • On the left pane, choose View all.
    • Run the Windows Media Player DVD, Windows Media Player Library, and
      Windows Media Player Settings.

have been playing Word play exercise your brain. Now I'm getting a window to update the... d40dab60-b76b-4f48-962b-c93b0dece089.png
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

have been playing Word play exercise your brain. Now I'm getting a window to update the...

1. have been playing Word play exercise your brain. Now I'm getting a window to update the... - Similar Threads - been playing Word

2. I have been playing Trailmakers for around 3 years now, but suddenly i have apparently not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been playing Trailmakers for around 3 years now, but suddenly i have apparently not...: Today i started up the game as usual and wanted to get into the Airborne Map to build a new plane but all of a sudden i get a message: "Airborne DLC needs to be bought to access this DLC". I have bought the Trailmakers premium edition, the airbone DLC and the space Voyager...
  3. I have been playing Trailmakers for around 3 years now, but suddenly i have apparently not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been playing Trailmakers for around 3 years now, but suddenly i have apparently not...: Today i started up the game as usual and wanted to get into the Airborne Map to build a new plane but all of a sudden i get a message: "Airborne DLC needs to be bought to access this DLC". I have bought the Trailmakers premium edition, the airbone DLC and the space Voyager...
  4. My laptop has been playing up and now I have to have placed at a certain angle with the...

My laptop has been playing up and now I have to have placed at a certain angle with the...: My laptop has been playing up and now I have to have placed at a certain angle with the charger plugged in it constantly. It wouldn’t let me access some stuff. It’s slower as well...
  5. My laptop has been playing up and now I have to have placed at a certain angle with the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop has been playing up and now I have to have placed at a certain angle with the...: My laptop has been playing up and now I have to have placed at a certain angle with the charger plugged in it constantly. It wouldn’t let me access some stuff. It’s slower as well...
  6. My laptop has been playing up and now I have to have placed at a certain angle with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can Cortana pause/play now playing on windows 10?

Can Cortana pause/play now playing on windows 10?: I'm trying to follow along with youtube tutorials hands-free but there doesn't seem to be a way to get Cortana to pause and play them for me. I have a dedicated pause/play button on my keyboard that seems to work fine across any number of apps, but I can't seem to find...
  8. Every game I have played has been unbearable to play

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every game I have played has been unbearable to play: Since yesterday every game I have played on my windows 10 has been extremely laggy to the point where I can barely move my mouse. It was working perfectly fine the morning of yesterday, I haven't downloaded anything so I'm kind of stumped...
  9. Have been playing Mahjong and cannot get past level 49, have been trying this level for the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have been playing Mahjong and cannot get past level 49, have been trying this level for the...: playing Mahjong and cannot get past level 49. Have been trying this level for the past three weeks, there is always two tiles piled upon each other. Need help! Want to do next level....
  10. Been having BSOD mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been having BSOD mostly while playing games: Hi Team, I've been having problem with my PC because of BSOD. Mostly it happens while playing games. There are some rare situations as well when I'm doing some work. Sometimes it's not just BSOD but my PC reboots on it's own on some rare situations. I already updated all my...