Windows 10: have been unable to upgrade since installing keep getting message date and time error

Discus and support have been unable to upgrade since installing keep getting message date and time error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; need help resetting date and time it is corrected when I go to date and time but keep getting message and have been unable to upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by valeriehale1, Mar 10, 2019.

1. have been unable to upgrade since installing keep getting message date and time error

need help resetting date and time it is corrected when I go to date and time but keep getting message and have been unable to upgrade

:)

valeriehale1, Mar 10, 2019

2. "Unable to install upgrades" message

Original title: "Unabl to install upgrades" message

I am persistently getting the message "Unable to install upgrades" and on checking find that it refers solely to Microsoft driver update for HP LaserJet 2300 Series PCL 5. Now, on my upgrades list this is shown as being successfully installed and in any
    case my printer is working fine.

This message is an annoyance rather than a problem, but I can't see any way to stop it. Has anybody any suggestions ?

BTW, Working in Windows 10

Thanks

RayBurnley, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 10, 2019
  4. have been unable to upgrade since installing keep getting message date and time error

Date and time extremely malfunctioned

Hi,

In order for us to address your issue, we just have a question for you:

1. Are you getting an error message when changing the date and time on your computer?

If you are trying to change the computer's date and time, you may follow this steps:

• Click on the date and time on the lower right hand of the screen.
    • Click on Date and time settings.
    • Select the additional date, time, & regional settings.
    • Select Set the time and date.
    • Select Change date and time and set the correct date and time.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

have been unable to upgrade since installing keep getting message date and time error

1. have been unable to upgrade since installing keep getting message date and time error - Similar Threads - been unable upgrade

2. Install error - 0x80070643 I have been having this error for a long time now, it keeps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install error - 0x80070643 I have been having this error for a long time now, it keeps...: Install error - 0x80070643 I have been having this error for a long time now, it keeps saying "retry"and fails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-error-0x80070643-i-have-been-having-this/530fa2fb-e2e6-4b97-8ad9-5734c9c6a33d
  3. Install error - 0x80070643 I have been having this error for a long time now, it keeps...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install error - 0x80070643 I have been having this error for a long time now, it keeps...: Install error - 0x80070643 I have been having this error for a long time now, it keeps saying "retry"and fails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-error-0x80070643-i-have-been-having-this/530fa2fb-e2e6-4b97-8ad9-5734c9c6a33d
  4. Install error - 0x80070643 I have been having this error for a long time now, it keeps...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Keep getting an error message

Keep getting an error message: I am getting the following message when I switch my laptop on - "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed Select here to fix it in the shared experiences settings."Now here's the thing. I have deliberately changed my login to only a pin...
  6. Keep getting an error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting an error message: I am getting the following message when I switch my laptop on - "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed Select here to fix it in the shared experiences settings."Now here's the thing. I have deliberately changed my login to only a pin...
  7. Keep getting an error message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Getting this message since I installed AutoCAD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting this message since I installed AutoCAD: Can't find out what it is, did 1 reinstall. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Uwovw3uqCcsnTpqFA submitted by /u/Lans95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcxoze/getting_this_message_since_i_installed_autocad/
  9. Keep on getting error message "your 'mail' account settings are out of date"

Keep on getting error message "your 'mail' account settings are out of date": Hi, I've been trying to add my work email account on my desktop but kept on getting error message "your 'mail' account settings are out of date". I even tried many times 'updating' the password when prompted (Attention required: Pls. update the password for this account)....
  10. I have been trying to install ABBY finereader. I get an error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have been trying to install ABBY finereader. I get an error message: I get an error message "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ABBY\FineOCR\7.00|FineObjects\ is prohibited Can anyone help me to overcome this please. Windows 10 on a HP laptop...