Windows 10: have bf1 deluxe edition but i dont have dlc and stuff?

Discus and support have bf1 deluxe edition but i dont have dlc and stuff? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Imgur i have bf1 deluxe edition so why is this happening 94093 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ablao, Sep 23, 2017.

1. ablao Win User

have bf1 deluxe edition but i dont have dlc and stuff?

Imgur
    i have bf1 deluxe edition so why is this happening

:)

ablao, Sep 23, 2017
  2. AndreePin Win User

HELP GETTING DLC OFF OF ONE PROFILE I DONT HAVE ACCESS TOO BECAUSE I FORGOT EMAIL AND PASSWORD

Hi Derek,

To get help with downloadable contents on your brother's Xbox Profile, I suggest that you post a thread through our friends from Xbox. You can check David Wolter's post through this

link
    . To get help or assistance with Xbox.

Regards.

AndreePin, Sep 23, 2017
  3. HELP GETTING DLC OFF OF ONE PROFILE I DONT HAVE ACCESS TOO BECAUSE I FORGOT EMAIL AND PASSWORD

So i lost access to one of my accounts because it was my brothers and he passed away so now im trying to recover the map packs he had and i cant log in. Is there a way for my to get them off of his account. Please respond quickly.

DerekKennedyYO, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Dude Win User

You need premium to get all the DLC

What comes with bf1 Deluxe Edition?
    "Be the first on front lines--snag the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition today and get the Hellfighter, Red Baron, and Lawrence of Arabia packs full of themed weapons and gear; five extra Battlepacks stuffed with great items; and access to the full game on October 18, three days before release," reads the official ...May 6, 2016

Thema:

1. have bf1 deluxe edition but i dont have dlc and stuff? - Similar Threads - bf1 deluxe edition

2. I dont have administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have administrator: So a while ago i got my windows 11 and my mom made an account on it and made it the administator but she forgot the pin so whenever i wanna download something that i need administrator to do i cant because she forgot the pin is there a way to delete the account or get the pin...
  3. I dont have administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont have administrator: So a while ago i got my windows 11 and my mom made an account on it and made it the administator but she forgot the pin so whenever i wanna download something that i need administrator to do i cant because she forgot the pin is there a way to delete the account or get the pin...
  4. I dont have that fancy BIOS as others have.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have that fancy BIOS as others have.: I have a HP Pavilion Gaming 15 and i simply dont have that BIOS where can i set like RAM frequency and things like that.Do i need to have a desktop pc for that?...
  5. I dont have that fancy BIOS as others have.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont have that fancy BIOS as others have.: I have a HP Pavilion Gaming 15 and i simply dont have that BIOS where can i set like RAM frequency and things like that.Do i need to have a desktop pc for that?...
  6. Dont Have Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dont Have Access: Hello! My pc has this thing where when i try to open certain apps or download games it will say "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." I've watched videos on how to fix it but there not...
  7. FSX delux edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX delux edition: We have FSX Steam edition on our windows 10 which works fine but we also have FSX deluxe edition which we have add-ons for. we loaded this edition onto our pc, it loaded fine but we can't find it on the pc to play it. Can anyone suggest anything please....
  8. I dont have an administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    I dont have an administrator: I Dont know what to do im trying to change my user name cause it as an ! in the user name so if i try to run anything that uses java it wont work and i never found an administrator account on this pc so plz help as much as possible...
  9. BF1 DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF1 DLC: Upcoming DLC in March 2017 Battlefield 1 – They Shall Not Pass – Battlefield Official Site 75708
  10. I dont have internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I dont have internet: I don't have internet I shell restore windows photo viewer and I do like in tutorial, after I restart computer, and lose internet connection. Maybe this tutorial for windows photo viewer don't have nothing because I lose internet connection, but after this steps, I lose...