Windows 10: have brightness status bar that has appeared in top left of sceen that won't go away...

Discus and support have brightness status bar that has appeared in top left of sceen that won't go away... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; brightness status bar that won't go away... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PCQ2390, Feb 22, 2019.

1. PCQ2390 Win User

have brightness status bar that has appeared in top left of sceen that won't go away...

brightness status bar that won't go away

:)

PCQ2390, Feb 22, 2019

2. Brightness and volume bars on the top left corner are not showing

Hello everyone!

So i have this issue for like 2 weeks now where when i use my function buttons to change brightness and volume, the function works but the top left bar won't appear and it's been annoying me cause i check them frequently. It'd be nice to get them back. Thanks
    in advance, for your help.

Cosmic Fart, Feb 22, 2019
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Feb 22, 2019
  4. have brightness status bar that has appeared in top left of sceen that won't go away...

adjustig sceen brightness

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Change screen brightness in Windows 10
    and adjust the brightness of the monitor.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

have brightness status bar that has appeared in top left of sceen that won't go away...

1. have brightness status bar that has appeared in top left of sceen that won't go away... - Similar Threads - brightness status bar

2. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  3. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  4. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Brightness bar stuck on top left corner of screen, wont go away - windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness bar stuck on top left corner of screen, wont go away - windows10: How do i get rid of it? I tried updating display driver. I tried changing display driver to basic MS version. I tried rebooting computer without erasing files. Also ran antivirus scan. None of these worked. Please help. Its a HP desktop and Dell monitor - both are 2 years...
  6. Brightness bar stuck on top left corner of screen, wont go away - windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness bar stuck on top left corner of screen, wont go away - windows10: How do i get rid of it? I tried updating display driver. I tried changing display driver to basic MS version. I tried rebooting computer without erasing files. Also ran antivirus scan. None of these worked. Please help. Its a HP desktop and Dell monitor - both are 2 years...
  7. Brightness bar stuck on top left corner of screen, wont go away - windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Brightness Bug Won't Go Away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brightness Bug Won't Go Away: I've been dealing with a display adapter issue for a while now. My computer is stuck on the highest brightness setting, and if i try to adjust it, it gets stuck on the lowest brightness setting. The only way to fix it, that I've found, is to uninstall and reinstall the...
  9. Sound bar that won't go away.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound bar that won't go away.: Several months ago I ran an update and ended up with a sound bar on the top left and middle of my screen. For months, I have been unplugging my mouse and keyboard as I restart my machine and magically this has worked, however, now it doesn't. I am not computer savvy,...
  10. Wireless Display status bar not going away

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Wireless Display status bar not going away: When I've had my laptop connected to my TV, after I disconnect I am stuck with this black bar at the top of the screen and it won't go away. anyone know how to get rid? [img] 131716

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brightness bar wont go away windows 10