Windows 10: Have Dell Inspirion 5759 laptop, but system now shows I have Desktop-MPG2N4B

Discus and support Have Dell Inspirion 5759 laptop, but system now shows I have Desktop-MPG2N4B in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspirion 5759 laptop, but my system now shows I have Desktop-MPG2N4B Does that mean my laptop has been hijacked? What can I do?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NazirBhagat1, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Have Dell Inspirion 5759 laptop, but system now shows I have Desktop-MPG2N4B

I have a Dell Inspirion 5759 laptop, but my system now shows I have Desktop-MPG2N4B Does that mean my laptop has been hijacked? What can I do?

:)

NazirBhagat1, Oct 14, 2018

2. dell laptop inspirion 1525

My dell laptop inspirion 1525 wont bootup and I need to find out how many bits it has, is there a way to find out? Don't know if it's 32bits or 64bits, it has windows 10, processor type is: Intel(R) Pentium(R) DualCore, Processor ID: 06FD, it has Dual Core,
    Hard Drive: 500GB HDD

Thanks

PaulaMcClure420, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Have Dell Inspirion 5759 laptop, but system now shows I have Desktop-MPG2N4B

I can't print from my Dell laptop inspirion 137000, windows 10, to the HP Officejet 6835

I can't print from my Dell laptop inspirion 137000, windows 10, to the HP Officejet 6835

Betty Berling, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Have Dell Inspirion 5759 laptop, but system now shows I have Desktop-MPG2N4B

1. Have Dell Inspirion 5759 laptop, but system now shows I have Desktop-MPG2N4B - Similar Threads - Dell Inspirion 5759

2. Unable to import media to Dell Inspirion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to import media to Dell Inspirion: I have an older Sony HandyCam, and I want to put a couple videos on my computer so I can share them with friends and family. I connected it to my computer via USB, and it opened the Photos app. When I went to import videos from it, the photos app just says "Please update your...
  3. Windows 10 Dell laptop speakers now have static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Dell laptop speakers now have static: Shame on me.I must have changed some setting which introduced static into my laptop speakers and can't seem to find any of the suggested fixes help.Any ideas?...
  4. Windows 10 Dell laptop speakers now have static

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Dell laptop speakers now have static: Shame on me.I must have changed some setting which introduced static into my laptop speakers and can't seem to find any of the suggested fixes help.Any ideas?...
  5. Windows 10 Dell laptop speakers now have static

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. this is for carlo tj do you have instructions for dell laptop 3580 inspirion. on device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    this is for carlo tj do you have instructions for dell laptop 3580 inspirion. on device...: carlo tj do you have instructions for dell 3580 laptop that devicemanager screen flickers. i will be waiting for your reply janet r. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-for-carlo-tj-do-you-have-instructions-for/6284ce42-6e04-48d5-996b-0160f2a5ab6f
  7. I updated windows 10 and now I have no sound on my Dell laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I updated windows 10 and now I have no sound on my Dell laptop: I need the sound on my laptop. It's gone following updating windows 10, as recommended by a message sent to me by microsoft. I did the question and answer support page. Still no sound. I'm a very senior senior. I need the sound and I need help to get it back....
  8. Dell inspirion 2 in 1

Dell inspirion 2 in 1: So I formatted my laptop and It keeps getting stuck on the startup and keeps resetting and it won't start no matter what I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspirion-2-in-1/8834a8e4-57d7-4d34-b5ce-bdf163f641a0
  9. 100% disk usage on dell inspirion laptop

100% disk usage on dell inspirion laptop: Hi I have inspirion 5459 dell laptop. i see on task manager almost permanently 100% disk usage which makes my laptop very very slow. tried many things including disable search and fetch but nothing helped.....
  10. Have a Dell laptop that will not load the OS

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Have a Dell laptop that will not load the OS: this is a Dell Inspiron 17r. I have windows 10 on it and it was running until this am. Right now it will not load Windows at all. I have a second dell that is running win10, but it is 64 bit. I tried using the auto repair and it failed. There are no restore points, and she...