Windows 10: Have Event Viewer Display Event Log Message in Tabular Format.

Discus and support Have Event Viewer Display Event Log Message in Tabular Format. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; NOTE: THIS QUESTION IS REALLY A WINDOW SERVERS QUESTION - NO SUCH WINDOWS VERSION CATEGORY WAS LISTEDDear Sir or Madam: The Event Viewer allows one to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CodegoErgoSum, May 30, 2021.

1. Have Event Viewer Display Event Log Message in Tabular Format.

NOTE: THIS QUESTION IS REALLY A WINDOW SERVERS QUESTION - NO SUCH WINDOWS VERSION CATEGORY WAS LISTEDDear Sir or Madam: The Event Viewer allows one to Add/Remove Columns e.g., Date and Time, Source, Event ID, Task Category, etc.. But there is no way to display the actual Event Log message. Similarly, one can also Create Custom View, wherein one can query by Logged, Event Level, By Log/Event Logs or By Source/Event Sources, Event ID, Task Category, Keywords, User and/or Computers. But again, there is no way to display the actual Event Log message. I would like the

:)

CodegoErgoSum, May 30, 2021
  2. spike47 Win User

Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, May 30, 2021
  3. Understanding the Event Data of Event Viewer logs in XML format

Hi Fausto,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your interest in understanding the Event Viewer log files in XML format. As you mentioned that you are unable to understand the %% code, I would suggest you to refer the articles

Windows Event Log
    and
    EventData

You can also post your query in
    MSDN forums
    , where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge of reading Event Viewer logs in XML format.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 30, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Have Event Viewer Display Event Log Message in Tabular Format.

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 30, 2021
Thema:

Have Event Viewer Display Event Log Message in Tabular Format.

1. Have Event Viewer Display Event Log Message in Tabular Format. - Similar Threads - Event Viewer Display

2. Event viewer message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event viewer message: Can anybody please explain this message.Is it important, and if so, how to fix?Message appears every day. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-message/0df78dd4-7476-42dd-81aa-9a9e8e46ed69
  3. Event viewer message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event viewer message: Can anybody please explain this message.Is it important, and if so, how to fix?Message appears every day. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-message/0df78dd4-7476-42dd-81aa-9a9e8e46ed69
  4. Event viewer message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Event Viewer Log Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Viewer Log Files: I've noticed my disk space is running low and I've found Event Viewer log files are taking up 25GB. The log file size limit is set to the default of 20480 KB and set to overwrite.I'm sure they shouldn't be taking this much space up.Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing.Does...
  6. Event viewer error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event viewer error message: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000006000, 0xffff800fdf8c68e0, 0xffffffffc0000225, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: aa93d767-cdf9-4308-8724-20e4c099006c. Help, my computer has been...
  7. Event Viewer Log.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Event Viewer Log.: Need to create an event viewer log that tracks USB connects and disconnects. I have all my USB devices disconnecting and reconnecting. I need to identify if it's possibly my UPS (usb connected to PC), because it showed I had a battery discharge when i first installed my...
  8. Understanding the Event Data of Event Viewer logs in XML format

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Understanding the Event Data of Event Viewer logs in XML format: Hello, I'm trying to understand how to decode the %%-numbers present in some XML event data section. For example, in the eventID 5152, I have <EventData><Data Name='ProcessId'>0</Data><Data Name='Application'>-</Data><Data Name='Direction'>%%14592</Data><Data...
  9. ESENT Messages in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    ESENT Messages in Event Viewer: A week ago I saw some ESENT messages in Event Viewer. I don't have a clue what this stuff is about so I gave up on it and hoped it wouldn't be a problem. Today there are more messages, and the more I clicked around in Event Viewer the more messages were created. If all else...
  10. Event Viewer Logs

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer Logs: I’m currently on Win10 Pro x64, version 1709, Build 16299.371. Searching in my Event Viewer, I noticed some logs under the “Applications and Services Logs” folder, which I don’t recall having previously (pointed with red arrow, in the image) and are all inactive! Can...