Windows 10: have fun looking at this fake malware page.

Discus and support have fun looking at this fake malware page. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Reading about user experiences on a forum about Bluetooth, saw this comical page link. It will tell you your PC is infected with hundreds of virus,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sdowney717, Jan 30, 2021.

1. have fun looking at this fake malware page.

sdowney717, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Borg 386 Win User

Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet

have fun looking at this fake malware page. [​IMG]

Borg 386, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jan 30, 2021
  4. have fun looking at this fake malware page.

Fake Root CA by malware

Hi Mahdi,

Viruses, malware, and threats can affect the performance of your computer. It can also damage your files and make most of your programs not to work properly. Windows 10 has an anti-virus called
    Windows Defender. This program is very essential for your computer since it has defensive measures that keep viruses and malware away from your PC by scanning and detecting it.

In the meantime, we recommend performing a full system scan for your computer to see if there are viruses, malware, malicious programs or script that prevents your computer to work properly. To do this, follow these steps:

Step #1: Perform a full system scan.

• Press Windows + S to open Search Box.
    • Type Windows Defender, then click it.
    • In Home tab, select Full under
      Scan options
    • Click Scan now to begin the thorough scanning of your computer.
    • Wait for the process to finish.
    • If there are any findings, send us the results through screenshot.
    • Before closing the application, make sure that Windows Defender is always turned on.

Step #2: Set a schedule on
    Windows Defender to perform periodic scans. Visit this link:
    Schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus
    to know how to set scan schedules for your computer.

Let us know if there are any findings after the scan.

Johann Eva, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

have fun looking at this fake malware page.

1. have fun looking at this fake malware page. - Similar Threads - fun looking fake

2. Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.: So I was browsing the internet, looking for Minecraft for the Xbox 360. I downloaded an image file from a random website, then immediately after, McAfee or something else kept saying I had a virus. I freaked out and went straight to Windows Secirty so it can delete the virus,...
  3. Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.: So I was browsing the internet, looking for Minecraft for the Xbox 360. I downloaded an image file from a random website, then immediately after, McAfee or something else kept saying I had a virus. I freaked out and went straight to Windows Secirty so it can delete the virus,...
  4. Malware with faked timestamps on the rise to bypass Windows protections

in Windows 10 News
    Malware with faked timestamps on the rise to bypass Windows protections: Microsoft banned more 100 signed malicious Windows drivers just last week after it was informed that malicious actors had joined the company's Windows Hardware Developer Program to create signed drivers with malware. Security researchers at Cisco Talos Intelligence have now...
  5. All yours and have fun?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All yours and have fun?: Hi My PC locked playing a game so I hard rebooted it, when I logged back in after restart I got a weird update screen, it then went through a another strange screen asking me to use Edge instead of Chrome, it was titled "All Yours and have fun" and had a picture of a cat...
  6. Looking For Malware...

Looking For Malware...: Is there any virus and malware i can get? I just wanna have some fun on a Virtual Pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/looking-for-malware/3a149c67-9254-45a4-b1e2-e389bb04910d
  7. Fake malware notice(?)

Fake malware notice(?): I got this notice when I turned on my PC, i checked microsoft’s technical support phone number list and didnt see the number listed below, so im pretty sure this is fake, but how can I make sure my PC is truly safe? If i got this message how can I know for sure that I dont...
  8. FAKE AD LEADS TO MALWARE SITE

FAKE AD LEADS TO MALWARE SITE: In a Bing search, I came across an online ad which lists our company name, our web address and other info about our company. Click on the ad and you will be redirected to somewhere else. We did not place any online ads. To whom would I direct an inquiry?...
  9. Fake Microsoft malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake Microsoft malware: my sister (truly) clicked on a news site that seems to have hijacked her computer. The Microsoft scam and when she didnt click on the button they called her. She cant get into her internet home page. She unplugged, restarted, etc. It boots normally and then the hacked page...
  10. BSODs: Page Fault, Kernel Security, and other fun stuff...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs: Page Fault, Kernel Security, and other fun stuff...: Hello all, So, as I mentioned in title, I recently started getting BSODs with a few different errors very, very frequently and I can't figure out what's causing them, but I'm almost positive it's hardware-related now. I've done two clean installs of Windows, cleared CMOS...