Windows 10: Have i been hacked or am i being remotely accessed?

Discus and support Have i been hacked or am i being remotely accessed? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i know this may sound weird but, while i was playing this game called "Town of salem" while inputing my name , it changed to "lol" which i did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by flyingdragon, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Have i been hacked or am i being remotely accessed?

Hi, i know this may sound weird but, while i was playing this game called "Town of salem" while inputing my name , it changed to "lol" which i did not enter , and the other day i logged onto this other game called rocket league and when i loged in i was supprised to see a car which i have never used before? I know this may be weird but i am worried.
    My second question is that a so called "friend" i met online gave me an account to play on since he was from a different region and we couldnt play together. He then gave me and account with the log in details. At the time i didnt think twice which was probably stupid of me but is it possible by logging into that account that i possibly got hacked or somehow sent over information of my pc or something like that.

:)

flyingdragon, Oct 19, 2020
  2. RuskinF Win User

Remote Access

1. Follow these steps to disallow remote access to your PC completely:
    2. 1. Type “remote settings” into the Cortana search box. Select “Allow remote access to your computer”. This may seem counter-intuitive, but this opens the Control panel
      dialog for Remote System Properties.
    3. 2. Check “Don't Allow Remote Connections” to this Computer. You've now disabled remote access to your computer.

Try these two steps and tell us if your issue gets solved. If it does not then your PC may be infected. Use a Good antivirus to remove the infection from your device completely.

RuskinF, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Pc hacked through remote access

What steps can i take to ensure the a hacker i gave remote access to my pc does not have access to my accounts and computer?

Santino420, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Entegy Win User

Have i been hacked or am i being remotely accessed?

remote access (Hacking)

Your phone cannot be controlled remotely or hacked in this morning. I would instead clean the screen or if it does this while charging, ensure the cord and the wall adapter are not cheap plugs, but genuine plugs from the manufacturer.

Entegy, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Have i been hacked or am i being remotely accessed?

1. Have i been hacked or am i being remotely accessed? - Similar Threads - been hacked being

2. am i being hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am i being hacked: Hello,I am a very paranoid person and since I recently got hacked and still have installed some unbought products may this be someone else connected on my PC trought virtual disk and getting any data from my PC?...
  3. am i being hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    am i being hacked: Hello,I am a very paranoid person and since I recently got hacked and still have installed some unbought products may this be someone else connected on my PC trought virtual disk and getting any data from my PC?...
  4. AM I BEING HACKED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AM I BEING HACKED: I SAW THIS IN HIDDEN ICONS. IT SAID "REMOTE UTILITIES-HOST" THEN AN LOCAL IP ADDRESS AND ID# WHAT DOES IT MEAN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-i-being-hacked/23eefb2a-d57a-492c-a738-1c2a2386311f
  5. Am I being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I being hacked?: This morning, I came to my computer and turned it on. I received some sort of error by Windows saying that it could not load the sign in menu or something. I clicked 'Ok' and it opened the Sign in menu it had a different background to what I usually have... and logged in my...
  6. Am I being hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I being hacked?: This morning, I came to my computer and turned it on. I received some sort of error by Windows saying that it could not load the sign in menu or something. I clicked 'Ok' and it opened the Sign in menu it had a different background to what I usually have... and logged in my...
  7. am I being hacked?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    am I being hacked?: On my windows 10, a browser I've been using suddenly closed by itself, and I got restricted from using it, then suddenly it was just gone off my desktop. Am I being hacked? or something else, because this is my aunties computer and I don't know if it was her [because her...
  8. Am I being hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Am I being hacked?: Every month or so I am faced with a the same start up screen as opposed to my own just ahead of sign in. During sign in, the screen double flicks with each input, and then every 'sensitive' ie financial, input, things start to change. So, I follow the same process now each...
  9. Am I being hacked?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Am I being hacked?: Every month or so I am faced with a the same start up screen as opposed to my own just ahead of sign in. During sign in, the screen double flicks with each input, and then every 'sensitive' ie financial, things start to change. So, I follow the same process now each time this...
  10. Am I Being Hacked?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Am I Being Hacked?: Hello, Can someone look at these logs? I am trying to find the reason I keep getting a DPC_Watchdog_Violation resulting in a BSOD. I get the following info just before the crash: NetFx3-WCF-OC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.17763.1 2019-03-24 15:58:13, Info...