Windows 10: HAVE I BEEN HACKED? PLEASE SEE THIS!!

Discus and support HAVE I BEEN HACKED? PLEASE SEE THIS!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my teacher today on Microsoft Teams told us to download this program on our windows laptop/pc its called: ROBOMIND for a school project anyway when... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MohammadAlsheukh, Feb 1, 2021.

1. HAVE I BEEN HACKED? PLEASE SEE THIS!!

my teacher today on Microsoft Teams told us to download this program on our windows laptop/pc its called: ROBOMIND for a school project

anyway when i was about to install it on my pc i saw this message:

User Account Control

Do you want to allow this app from an

unknown publisher to make changes to your

device?

RoboMindSetup7.0.exe

Publisher: Unknown

File origin: Hard drive on this computer

IppelUsers\Dell-D\Downloads

\RoboMindSetup7.0.exe" /SPAWNWND=$10860 /NOTIFYWND=

$208SE

Yes, it was the UAC telling me that this program wanted the uac permission, i was ok but it said the publisher is unknown!

i told ny teacher that the publisher unknown! he said that it was ok to accept and click yes, which i stupidly did. after that windows defender keeps says:

unrecognized access blocked! ignored that too and like after 1-3 hours, the wallpaper changed to the windows default blue wallpaper!! now i was scared, so what should i do now? i am currently scanning full advanced scan with malwarebytes, but any other ideas or things i should do? god bless!

Also, does anyone know if this app ROBOMIND is safe or not? and should i uninstall it?

:)

MohammadAlsheukh, Feb 1, 2021
  2. R.Mike Win User

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, Feb 1, 2021
  4. PP Mguire Win User

HAVE I BEEN HACKED? PLEASE SEE THIS!!

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

HAVE I BEEN HACKED? PLEASE SEE THIS!!

1. HAVE I BEEN HACKED? PLEASE SEE THIS!! - Similar Threads - BEEN HACKED PLEASE

2. I have been hacked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have been hacked: Two days ago I was in a public Discord and someone said he would down my router. He didn't get it, but today all browsers (chrome, edge, firefox) freeze without any reason and I don´t have internet. Any possible solution? submitted by /u/Juan_Sanz [link] [comments]...
  3. PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PLEASE HELP - I'VE BEEN HACKED :: Hi everyone, It seems I was hacked recently and my entire computer was encrypted. I did some research and I'm pretty sure my issue is some Ransomware called PHOBOS. I know very little about ransomware and/or getting hacked. In regards to this PHOBOS ransonware. I ask,...
  4. What to do if I have been Hacked?

What to do if I have been Hacked?: what can i do to detect if someone edited my apps and condition.How could I enforce my security as well. [Original Title: hacked] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-to-do-if-i-have-been-hacked/06f974e1-1425-4c91-a556-60a0d4e46193
  5. I Have been Hacked

I Have been Hacked: I have been completely hacked, the hacker is doing it by cloning or coding something, as i get the two factor auth sms back with either a star * substitued for the last number of either of my mobiles or an i i replacing the @ symbol when microsoft confirms your change with an...
  6. I Have been Hacked

I Have been Hacked: I have been completely hacked, the hacker is doing it by cloning or coding something, as i get the two factor auth sms back with either a star * substitued for the last number of either of my mobiles or an i i replacing the @ symbol when microsoft confirms your change with an...
  7. I believe , I have been hacked

I believe , I have been hacked: I have an email from myself apparently, my router has been hacked and all my data will be sent if I don't pay what should I do [Original Title: hacked] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-believe-i-have-been-hacked/1d887f62-a9d3-4564-aea7-4f6a1b34c016
  8. been hacked please help

been hacked please help: All your files are Encrypted! For data recovery needs decryptor. How to buy decryptor: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | 1. Download Tor browser - https://www.torproject.org/ and install it. | 2. Open link in TOR...
  9. Have I been hacked?

Have I been hacked?: I restarted my PC and then my lockscreen changed. My windows button no longer works and now there is a new user on my PC. It is defaultuser1 (22). They are using 101.3MB of memory. I can't delete them, either. I can delete myself, but not them. They are a local admin. What...
  10. I think , I have been Hacked

I think , I have been Hacked: Split from this thread. Microsoft is telling me that my PC is hacked and in danger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/i-think-i-have-been-hacked/0aacc809-950d-4f11-96b6-8019e5983def