Windows 10: Have I been pwned?

Discus and support Have I been pwned? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Goto: Attention Required! | Cloudflare When I enter my email, the received message states: "Oh no pwned! Pwned on 1 breached site and found no pastes... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nithig, Jun 2, 2020.

1. nithig Win User

Have I been pwned?

nithig, Jun 2, 2020

2. You've been pwned! Re: You're one of 28,510,459 people pwned in the...

pwned at DuckDuckGo

phaedruspress, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Have I Been Pwned No Longer For Sale

Have I Been Pwned No Longer For Sale | Threatpost

Also read:
    Troy Hunt: Troy Hunt

Brink, Jun 2, 2020
  4. DaMulta Win User

Have I been pwned?

Worst Chipsets EVER

ATi is not on that list Pwned!!!!

DaMulta, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Have I been pwned?

1. Have I been pwned? - Similar Threads - been pwned

2. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  3. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  4. I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?: I have the lastest Win 11 update on a PC. I just did a Reset this PC and I cannot find anywhere, no where anyone suggests, to see if I can find if it restored me to a MS Account or Local. I originally wanted Local Account as it was before the Reset. I believe it's Reset me...
  5. I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?

I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?: I have the lastest Win 11 update on a PC. I just did a Reset this PC and I cannot find anywhere, no where anyone suggests, to see if I can find if it restored me to a MS Account or Local. I originally wanted Local Account as it was before the Reset. I believe it's Reset me...
  6. How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?: My MSI laptop just got a blue screen with Locked written on the screen and then it shut down. I am unable to reboot the computer regardless of how long I hold down the power button. At the time it shut down, I had just turned it on and it was running on the battery, which was...
  7. How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?

How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?: My MSI laptop just got a blue screen with Locked written on the screen and then it shut down. I am unable to reboot the computer regardless of how long I hold down the power button. At the time it shut down, I had just turned it on and it was running on the battery, which was...
  8. How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Have I Been Pwned No Longer For Sale

in Windows 10 News
    Have I Been Pwned No Longer For Sale: After announcing last year that he was looking to sell Have I Been Pwned (HIPB), Troy Hunt said this week that the popular service has been pulled off the market and will instead continue to be run independently. HIBP offers a free service for consumers to check if their...
  10. You've been pwned! Re: You're one of 28,510,459 people pwned in the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You've been pwned! Re: You're one of 28,510,459 people pwned in the...: >You're one of 28,510,459 people pwned in the HauteLook data breach I am now even wary of submitting info to the website haveibeenpwned.com yet it seems I have signed up for alerts in the past and I got one today: You've been pwned! You signed up for notifications when...