Windows 10: Have i lost a game? How do i download it?

Discus and support Have i lost a game? How do i download it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently redeemed a code for a game meant for Windows 10 and i am trying to install it on PC. However, I redeemed it on an icloud email account and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yikels, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Yikels Win User

Have i lost a game? How do i download it?

I recently redeemed a code for a game meant for Windows 10 and i am trying to install it on PC. However, I redeemed it on an icloud email account and i did it on the website. I press 'Install/Play' and it takes me to the app and its an outlook account. I thought it would be an easy fix that i just needed to sign out and log into the icloud but no... i couldn't find a single button that let me change my account all the buttons that seemed like the answer would lead to the website that was logged in into the icloud account. All i want to do is download the game that i redeemed!

:)

Yikels, Jul 30, 2019

2. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Mortimer Becket and the Lost King gaming running to fast on Windows 10

Hi June,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Mortimer Becket and the Lost King game.

As a workaround, I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated gaming software from the
      Windows Store.
    • Right click the gaming software
      installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the game and check.

As this seems to the performance issue with in the game I suggest you to contact the game developer for better assistance and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Have i lost a game? How do i download it?

i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Have i lost a game? How do i download it?

1. Have i lost a game? How do i download it? - Similar Threads - lost game download

2. I have a game that won't download how to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a game that won't download how to fix?: I'm trying to download Wizard101 back onto my computer because I had to uninstall is a few months ago because it wouldn't boot up. So, when i go to redownload the game it doesn't want to download and the installer pops up for a second then it disappears and nothing happens...
  3. I have a game that won't download how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a game that won't download how to fix?: I'm trying to download Wizard101 back onto my computer because I had to uninstall is a few months ago because it wouldn't boot up. So, when i go to redownload the game it doesn't want to download and the installer pops up for a second then it disappears and nothing happens...
  4. I have Windows 10 and I want to download the game Purble Place. How do I download it?

I have Windows 10 and I want to download the game Purble Place. How do I download it?: Can't find it in the app store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-and-i-want-to-download-the-game/81b836e8-536c-4af7-a204-28de842547de
  5. I have Windows 10 and I want to download the game Purble Place. How do I download it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 and I want to download the game Purble Place. How do I download it?: Can't find it in the app store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-and-i-want-to-download-the-game/81b836e8-536c-4af7-a204-28de842547de
  6. I have downloaded the game but the game not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have downloaded the game but the game not open: Dear,I hope this email finds you well.I downloaded the game "Myth Defense 2" from the Microsoft Store using my account, which is associated with the email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. However, I'm facing an issue where the game is not working on my...
  7. I have downloaded the game but the game not open

I have downloaded the game but the game not open: Dear,I hope this email finds you well.I downloaded the game "Myth Defense 2" from the Microsoft Store using my account, which is associated with the email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. However, I'm facing an issue where the game is not working on my...
  8. How do I install DirectX for Steam game I downloaded? I have Windows 11.

How do I install DirectX for Steam game I downloaded? I have Windows 11.: I recently downloaded a Steam game but it won't play because I don't have DirectX installer. How do I downloaded DirectX for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-directx-for-steam-game-i/d25dc3e2-9899-4511-bdbc-f0f5d1abcbf2
  9. how do I download a digital game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download a digital game?: I have just paid for a digital download of Age of Empires Definitive Edition Full Game Download and I cannot figure out how to download it. When I tried to input my Key, it stated that I had already used it....... If I have already used the key how do I download it????...
  10. How do i download the game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i download the game?: I recently redeemed a code for a game meant for Windows 10 and i am trying to install it on PC. However, I redeemed it on an icloud email account and i did it on the website. I press 'Install/Play' and it takes me to the app and its an outlook account. I thought it would be...