Windows 10: have icon but will not open for me to acces my emails

Discus and support have icon but will not open for me to acces my emails in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; have icon but will not open for me to access emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by miriamghanam, Dec 6, 2018.

1. have icon but will not open for me to acces my emails

have icon but will not open for me to access emails

:)

miriamghanam, Dec 6, 2018

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Mail App/Icon Email Address Incorrect

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

I suggest you to remove your email account from the Mail app and re-configure it. Follow the steps below to do the same:

To remove the email account:

• Open Mail app and click Settings
      (Gear icon).
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click the account you want to remove.
    • At the bottom, click Remove account or
      Remove all accounts.
    To re-add the email account:

• Open Mail app and click Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Add an account, choose the type of account you want to add, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 6, 2018
  4. jmdraft Win User

have icon but will not open for me to acces my emails

Can not open emails in chrome

Recently returned from hospital, I’m trying to open my emails I Chrome gmail.

Please provide step by step instructions to return gmail to default view and function so that I may open my email.

Since I can’t open and see the responses provided.

Please send them to both my gmail and to my yahoo email address: L: @yahoo.com

jmdraft, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

have icon but will not open for me to acces my emails

1. have icon but will not open for me to acces my emails - Similar Threads - icon open acces

2. I dont have acces to my hotmail account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I dont have acces to my hotmail account: How do I recover my hotmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-acces-to-my-hotmail-account/9a4639c2-4fd7-4440-9366-fcc54f4eaec3
  3. I dont have acces to my hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have acces to my hotmail account: How do I recover my hotmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-acces-to-my-hotmail-account/9a4639c2-4fd7-4440-9366-fcc54f4eaec3
  4. I dont have acces to my hotmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. does someone have acce to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does someone have acce to my account: in my recent activity tab i see a failed sync attempt which i did not try to do, i changed my password, logged out all the devices availlble in the devices tab of my account. Does he or she have acces to my account or my files and is there anything i should worry about. And i...
  6. does someone have acce to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does someone have acce to my account: in my recent activity tab i see a failed sync attempt which i did not try to do, i changed my password, logged out all the devices availlble in the devices tab of my account. Does he or she have acces to my account or my files and is there anything i should worry about. And i...
  7. does someone have acce to my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. My account have changed email without me knowing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account have changed email without me knowing: I tried to play minecraft and I typed my microsoft email and a error message pop up "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." and I got this email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** my microsoft account changed...
  9. HD failure now no emaill acc

in Browsers and Email
    HD failure now no emaill acc: Hello Not sure which direction is should go in. Should I forget the 30 odd years I have used the email address for and just set up a new account. That's not really an option as I have some legal and business emails I would like to retrieve. On top of that my old email...
  10. changing my primary email on microsoft acc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    changing my primary email on microsoft acc: question 1 Can i change from gmail to yahoo? Question 2 When it says remove similiar accs does that mean delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-my-primary-email-on-microsoft-acc/718b7144-7655-4603-9fc5-803061aab979

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows icon will not open