Windows 10: have icon but will not open for me to acces my emails

Discus and support have icon but will not open for me to acces my emails in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; have icon but will not open for me to access emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by miriamghanam, Dec 6, 2018.

1. have icon but will not open for me to acces my emails

have icon but will not open for me to access emails

:)

miriamghanam, Dec 6, 2018

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Mail App/Icon Email Address Incorrect

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

I suggest you to remove your email account from the Mail app and re-configure it. Follow the steps below to do the same:

To remove the email account:

• Open Mail app and click Settings
      (Gear icon).
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click the account you want to remove.
    • At the bottom, click Remove account or
      Remove all accounts.
    To re-add the email account:

• Open Mail app and click Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Add an account, choose the type of account you want to add, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 6, 2018
  4. jmdraft Win User

have icon but will not open for me to acces my emails

Can not open emails in chrome

Recently returned from hospital, I’m trying to open my emails I Chrome gmail.

Please provide step by step instructions to return gmail to default view and function so that I may open my email.

Since I can’t open and see the responses provided.

Please send them to both my gmail and to my yahoo email address: L: @yahoo.com

jmdraft, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

have icon but will not open for me to acces my emails

1. have icon but will not open for me to acces my emails - Similar Threads - icon open acces

2. Help me Please Log into my Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me Please Log into my Email: I am having problems opening up my Outlook-Hotmail Email. It does let me sign in however this disclaimer continues to appear on the screen when I attempt to open up my email: :-( Something went wrong We couldn't sign you in to Outlook. This might have happened because...
  3. I have problems with my outlook email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have problems with my outlook email: I have problems with my outlook email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/fff77679-0a30-451d-8f05-64f6fa2bf135
  4. How can a spam email have my email address but not come from me?

How can a spam email have my email address but not come from me?: I have received several emails, stating from my email address, but is spam and not sent by me. I have checked my security settings and log on. I have not been hacked, as far as I can tell. But when I attempted to block the email that "came " me I was told I could not block my...
  5. Email has disappeared, icons have disappeared.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email has disappeared, icons have disappeared.: Windows 10 is not my friend. After closing laptop down and restarting the following day, most icons have disappeared (they were on the bottom of screen) and among the one that disappeared was my email, I can not get to my email anymore. I looked in as many places as I...
  6. how to open email, winmail.dat, i do not have outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to open email, winmail.dat, i do not have outlook?: how to open email, winmail.dat, I do not have outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-to-open-email-winmaildat-i-do-not-have-outlook/6c80ff22-1477-44d5-80f7-4ef1d6d838fc
  7. My email video attachment will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    My email video attachment will not open: When I receive an email with a video attached it will not open unless I download it first. It used to open immediately when I clicked on it. I am using Windows 10 and my email is with Gmail. This started about 2 months ago. Has anyone else experienced this and can they advise...
  8. my email app won't open my emails

my email app won't open my emails: when using the mail app on the task bar the mail box opens but doesn't show the emails? Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet....
  9. my email app won't open my emails

my email app won't open my emails: when using the mail app on the task bar the mail box opens but doesn't show the emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-email-app-wont-open-my-emails/2deacee6-d6b5-4d6d-99a7-21e7e6ff8998
  10. Email and calendar will not open

Email and calendar will not open: Hi everyone, Email , calendar and all other apps will not open on my windows 10 . It only started like this yesterday. I’d gratefully appreciat any help here , anybody has ideas or has this happened to anyone else . Thank you again Rod 107955

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows icon will not open