Windows 10: Have internet but can`t communicate with server. No E-mail, No support, No speed test, ect?

Discus and support Have internet but can`t communicate with server. No E-mail, No support, No speed test, ect? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Have internet but can`t communicate with server. No E-mail, No support, No speed test, ect?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by wallykane, Mar 13, 2019.

1. wallykane Win User

Have internet but can`t communicate with server. No E-mail, No support, No speed test, ect?

Have internet but can`t communicate with server. No E-mail, No support, No speed test, ect?

:)

wallykane, Mar 13, 2019

2. configure Server Ports in Outlook e-mail app

I just updated the Outlook mail app and it seems that you can specify the servers and if they use SSL. Specifying SSL should set up the ports as you need them for AT&T

Add account
    Select advanced setup
    Select Internet email
    Select POP3
    make sure both Use SSL boxes are checked.

Have internet but can`t communicate with server. No E-mail, No support, No speed test, ect? [​IMG]

That should do it, I did not take it to the next step - I don't have AT&T as a provider *Wink

Slartybart, Mar 13, 2019
  3. configure Server Ports in Outlook e-mail app

Is it possible to configure the Server Ports in the outlook e-mail app?

I use AT&T for e-mail, and my mail account requires that I use server port 995 (incoming) and 465 (outgoing). I can create a new POP3 service for AT&T and setup everything up except the server ports (normally this setting is found under the Advanced tab in Outlook account settings).

Is there a way to set up server ports?

CountryBumkin, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Have internet but can`t communicate with server. No E-mail, No support, No speed test, ect?

speed test

Hi Val,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you referring to Network speed test app or speedtest.net website?

• Do you receive any error message, while trying to access speed test?

• What is the make and model of your computer?

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Have internet but can`t communicate with server. No E-mail, No support, No speed test, ect? - Similar Threads - internet can`t communicate

2. Does doing many internet speed test runs at a time decrease internet speed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does doing many internet speed test runs at a time decrease internet speed?: I do multiple internet speed test runs at time multiple times throughout the day. Is this bad for my internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-doing-many-internet-speed-test-runs-at-a-time/2a0da543-1a2b-4376-aca5-87bf5e6358ad
  3. Microsoft support e-mail?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft support e-mail?: I'm getting really desperate in trying to get support from Microsoft.I tried getting through their support at help.microsoft.com, then in the Get Help app, even requested to call me back by phone, with no luck.In 2016 I've bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and recently I...
  4. Internet E-mail pop-up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet E-mail pop-up: In the last 3 days I have started getting this popup every few seconds i've blacked out my personal e-mail on my gmail account that I have had on this computer for at least 5 years I use Outlook 2013. I am not receiving or able to send any email on this computer but am able...
  5. WIFI status says i have a good internet speed, yet a speed test says my internet is...

WIFI status says i have a good internet speed, yet a speed test says my internet is...: Hello All I went to network connections and clicked on the interface I use to get to the WIFI status for the device. Everything seems to be well, signal quality is subpar however my internet speed is 21.7 Mbps. Yet when I perform a speed test on my device, my download speed...
  6. Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?

in Browsers and Email
    Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?: A friend of mine tells me that he can send but not receive email from Yahoo-Mail and that it is probably a server malfunction. What possibilities are there for problem solving or hints / instructions. I also do not know whether he accesses his e-mail program via the...
  7. E-mail server account settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail server account settings: I need to change my IMAP account settings but when I do so I get this message "Something went wrong and Outlook couldn't save your account settings. Please try again." I've retried multiple times but no luck. How do I resolve this problem?...
  8. Best way to test internet connection speeds

Best way to test internet connection speeds: Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the most reliable way to test my internet connection. I normally use speedtest.net but i discovered I get completely different results depending on what browser i use. My speeds will show up as 200mbps or 600-700mbps for up or...
  9. Printing Internet e-mail (Outlook)

Printing Internet e-mail (Outlook): I am able to print anything from my computer EXCEPT when trying to print directly from my internet browser (Edge). Is a setting incorrect? I have re-booted printer & PC but this did not help. Ideas?...
  10. internet speed test on win 10 pc

internet speed test on win 10 pc: how do i check my network speed on a windows 10 PC. when i use the internet speed test on the web i get 77.8 mbps. i m paying my internet provider for 400 mbps Where is the disconnect. Something seems a little strange to me. cannot get help from internet provider....