Windows 10: Have Issue in update

Discus and support Have Issue in update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi can someone help me to solve this problem. When I click the window update and it jump out this "2021-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MP ing, Sep 15, 2021.

1. MP ing Win User

Have Issue in update

Hi can someone help me to solve this problem. When I click the window update and it jump out this "2021-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems". When it process until 100%, it say cannot function because some updates files are missing. What should I do ?[Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office/Install, upgrade and activate/Windows 10/Microsoft 365 Apps or Office 365 Business]

:)

MP ing, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 15, 2021
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Sep 15, 2021
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Have Issue in update

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Have Issue in update

1. Have Issue in update - Similar Threads - Issue update

2. Windows 10 update issues affecting audio 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update issues affecting audio 0x80070002: I am having what I think are audio driver issues, but also Windows update issues? I am getting the 0x80070002 error in Windows Update, and my audio worked yesterday, but now I have no sound through 3.5mm speakers or headphones, or through my USB headset....
  3. Windows began getting BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation after update, varying issues in a row

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows began getting BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation after update, varying issues in a row: After my windows forced an update I started getting crashes for DPC Watchdog Violation, I first attempted to uninstall said update but the list was empty, so I googled for the problem after I did chkdsk, scannow, reset windows, checked all drivers, I saw in Event Viewer that...
  4. Windows 10 September Update KB5005565 issues opinion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 September Update KB5005565 issues opinion: This update screw up the frame rate of my monitor from 100 to 60 Windows 10 Pro 64 Samsung 34" monitor and rtx 3090 all my system is up to day. Also problems of compatibility with Asus apps. I haven't performed any tests on the system, nor have I bothered to perform a...
  5. Update issues

Update issues: Regardless to what Windows says, my settings get constantly changed seemingly everytime you force me to update which makes me hate Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-issues/fdf4b122-b740-4bd3-8f05-9a8198f30bf8
  6. Speaker Issue on Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker Issue on Windows 10 Update: After my computer was updated with the latest windows 10 update, I found that my speakers no longer worked. The speaker symbol had a red X through it and the trouble shooting guide said that no speakers were connected. My computer is a Dell Inspiron 3880, my monitor is a...
  7. Windows 10 Feature Update issue - version 20H2

Windows 10 Feature Update issue - version 20H2: I have been trying to update my windows 10 for the past month, but am facing issues.In the settings it shows your windows has reached end of service.But I read about this on Microsoft site and it is possible to update the windows. So, I clicked Fix Issues in the settings, and...
  8. Windows 10 reliability patch issued again ahead of the next major update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 reliability patch issued again ahead of the next major update: Windows 10 version 21H2 and Windows 11 version 21H2 are expected to launch in the month of October as an optional update for consumers. Ahead of the big month, some users are now seeing a new patch to prepare their desktop for the big update. The patch is titled KB4023057...
  9. printer update issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    printer update issues: Since you are so very versed perhaps I can ask if there is now a way to fix the KB5001649 ? printer issue caused by the March update? I have a older embroidery software program Viking 6D and I could print in 3d mode two weeks before the update and have not been able to since...
  10. Windows Update Issues

Windows Update Issues: Hello,I have been trying to update Windows 10 1607 to the 20H2 update but repeatedly get errors. I get error code 0x80004005 whenever I try to update through the Settings app, and error code 0xc1900223 as well as 0x80072ee7 and 0x800703ee different ones at different times...