Windows 10: Have legal issue where lawyer want all past emails related. Best way?

Discus and support Have legal issue where lawyer want all past emails related. Best way? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello! I have a situation where my company is involved in a lawsuit. The lawyers want a copy of all incoming and outgoing emails to & from this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jshrader, Oct 8, 2020.

1. jshrader Win User

Have legal issue where lawyer want all past emails related. Best way?

Hello! I have a situation where my company is involved in a lawsuit. The lawyers want a copy of all incoming and outgoing emails to & from this company. I have 4 or 5 people who have sent me emails (over 100) across 3 departments. We have MS Office 365 and I would like to send all of this by email.

If I was going to print out emails, I would create three folders, one for each internal department. I would then sort them (either by date, by sender, or by subject) and the send the folders by mail.

Is there a way to do this all within O365? I created a folder that I put all emails in. Is there a way to send an email and then attach all the notes in the folder(s)? If so, can you step me through how?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

:)

jshrader, Oct 8, 2020
  2. NotMS Win User

legal advice

If you want legal advice you should be asking a lawyer, not fellow users in these forums.

NotMS, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Issues with cut and pasting of contents in email on Windows 10 mail app.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

I have checked with the issues in the Outlook mail app and I like to inform you hat the Mail app is a basic mail client. It does not have the feature to cut and paste the contents of emails. You will be able to copy and paste the contents of emails in the
    application such as Word document or text app.

I suggest you to provide your valuable suggestion in the Windows Feedback app.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Have legal issue where lawyer want all past emails related. Best way?

Issues with cut and pasting of contents in email on Windows 10 mail app.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When you say that "use cut & paste contents", have you checked copying and pasting the contents in mail app?
    • Is the issue with a particular email or for all the emails?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you able to perform cut and paste functionality normally while working with a word document?

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Have legal issue where lawyer want all past emails related. Best way?

1. Have legal issue where lawyer want all past emails related. Best way? - Similar Threads - legal issue where

2. Best way for 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best way for 23H2: Since it's been 3 months since the release, I'm now thinking I should use one of the methods to manually update. I seem to have Co-Pilot working but still on version 22H2. So, there's an enablement package, ISO, and Installation Assistant. Which of the three would be...
  3. Best way for 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best way for 23H2: Since it's been 3 months since the release, I'm now thinking I should use one of the methods to manually update. I seem to have Co-Pilot working but still on version 22H2. So, there's an enablement package, ISO, and Installation Assistant. Which of the three would be...
  4. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which is, the best way?: My omputer is a laptop. Running Windows 10.I've been using notepad. But I'm looking, for something better?There are so many choices. Word, Wordpad, Notepad, Notepad 2, Notepad++I prefer Wordpad because you could click on links. But here's the problemafter I open it I copied...
  5. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is, the best way?: My omputer is a laptop. Running Windows 10.I've been using notepad. But I'm looking, for something better?There are so many choices. Word, Wordpad, Notepad, Notepad 2, Notepad++I prefer Wordpad because you could click on links. But here's the problemafter I open it I copied...
  6. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Best way to backup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Best way to backup: Hi, I recently had an issue where my hard drive corrupted and I lost everything. I didnt have a restore point or backup. Now I want to make sure that if this happens again, I have a backup. What is the best way to do this on a regular basis? Would I need a 3rd party...
  8. Best way to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to update: What is the most trouble free way to update Windows? Regular ol' Windows Update, Update Assistant or ISO? 139744
  9. What is the best email to have?

in Browsers and Email
    What is the best email to have?: What is the best email to have? My provider screw my email up so I'm asking what would the be the best email to have no matter what provider you have? 80967
  10. Best way for Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Best way for Updates: Hello all, did a Google search and just can't find a lot of answers on this so here I am Right now using WHdownload to keep up with updates,not sure this is the best way to go. Have 3 computer in house so moving updates from one to other to save data downloading. When...