Windows 10: Have Lock Screen Activate When Windows Goes to Sleep

Discus and support Have Lock Screen Activate When Windows Goes to Sleep in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to set Windows that if the screen is put to sleep but not the computer, that when the screen is woken it will be on the lock screen? 13984 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thunderclap, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Have Lock Screen Activate When Windows Goes to Sleep

Is there a way to set Windows that if the screen is put to sleep but not the computer, that when the screen is woken it will be on the lock screen?

:)

thunderclap, Aug 7, 2015
  2. Bilaliz Win User

Windows 10 lock screen issue

Thanks, but the initial lock screen & login screen have already been disabled,

The issue is the subsequent lock screen that appears some time later for unknown reasons. specially when we have set the screen to never sleep, the computer never goes to sleep either.

Bilaliz, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    How to set time delay on Lock screen?

The lock screen's behaviour when locked cannot be modified. If the phone is not being touched, it goes back to sleep.

Entegy, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Have Lock Screen Activate When Windows Goes to Sleep

1. Have Lock Screen Activate When Windows Goes to Sleep - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Activate

2. Monitor goes to sleep when when I lock PC!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor goes to sleep when when I lock PC!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I lock my PC my pressing Windows key+L PC locks and goes to login screen but my monitor goes to sleep less than 1 minuter. Is there any option to extend time for sleep? Help!...
  3. Monitor goes to sleep when when I lock PC!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor goes to sleep when when I lock PC!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I lock my PC my pressing Windows key+L PC locks and goes to login screen but my monitor goes to sleep less than 1 minuter. Is there any option to extend time for sleep? Help!...
  4. Windows 11 won't Lock when screen goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't Lock when screen goes to sleep: Before I upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 to 11, whenever the screen went to sleep NOT the whole laptop, just the screen, it would pop-up the Lockscreen if someone tried to interact with it. This seems like an important security feature. Now, with Windows 11, I can still...
  5. Windows 11 won't Lock when screen goes to sleep

Windows 11 won't Lock when screen goes to sleep: Before I upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 to 11, whenever the screen went to sleep NOT the whole laptop, just the screen, it would pop-up the Lockscreen if someone tried to interact with it. This seems like an important security feature. Now, with Windows 11, I can still...
  6. Computer goes to Lock Screen instead of Sleep Mode when pressing Sleep Button.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer goes to Lock Screen instead of Sleep Mode when pressing Sleep Button.: Hello, for the past year or so I have been experiencing an issue when trying to go to sleep mode on my Windows 10 Device. Most times putting my computer to sleep makes it go to sleep, but after a few times, it will go to the lock screen and just stay there even If I don't...
  7. Computer goes to Lock Screen instead of Sleep Mode when pressing Sleep Button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer goes to Lock Screen instead of Sleep Mode when pressing Sleep Button.: Hello, for the past year or so I have been experiencing an issue when trying to go to sleep mode on my Windows 10 Device. Most times putting my computer to sleep makes it go to sleep, but after a few times, it will go to the lock screen and just stay there even If I don't...
  8. Computer goes to Lock Screen instead of Sleep Mode when pressing Sleep Button.

9. Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off: My laptop sleeps when the screen goes off regardless of the sleep time settings. I followed all the steps described in thisthread to fix it but to no avail. Perhaps a fresh reinstall of Windows would fix it? HP ENVY X360 - 13-ar0005na...
  10. THE SCREEN SAYS " LOCKING " and it goes into sleep mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    THE SCREEN SAYS " LOCKING " and it goes into sleep mode: 2 days ago i upgraded my windows 10 to build 1903 , since then , randomly and during any activity (gaming , watching a video ..etc) , screen with the word "locking" in the middle appears for half a second and my laptop goes into sleep mode and then i have to turn it on...