Windows 10: Have logs. Need help fixing this MS issue.

Discus and support Have logs. Need help fixing this MS issue. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Error: 0xC1900101 - 0x30018 - the installation failed in the first_boot phase with an error during sysprep_specialize I cannot update my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jbm007, Feb 11, 2021.

1. jbm007 Win User

Have logs. Need help fixing this MS issue.

Error: 0xC1900101 - 0x30018 - the installation failed in the first_boot phase with an error during sysprep_specialize

I cannot update my system. I cannot install any programs.

I cannot refresh my OS Your updates have hosed my OS

:)

jbm007, Feb 11, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Have logs. Need help fixing this MS issue.

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Have logs. Need help fixing this MS issue.

1. Have logs. Need help fixing this MS issue. - Similar Threads - logs Need help

2. Need help with a log-in issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a log-in issue.: Hello!I have gotten myself locked out of my computer and need some help. After a recent BIOS update I had my windows key de-activated and followed the recommended steps here. That worked great and reconnected the windows key. In the process it also removed the Pin code I used...
  3. Need help with a log-in issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with a log-in issue.: Hello!I have gotten myself locked out of my computer and need some help. After a recent BIOS update I had my windows key de-activated and followed the recommended steps here. That worked great and reconnected the windows key. In the process it also removed the Pin code I used...
  4. OneDrive have SECURITY ISSUE and is not SAFE . MS need to fix this ASAP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive have SECURITY ISSUE and is not SAFE . MS need to fix this ASAP: Hi, Here is the Issue 1. I created MS account and bought Onedrive subcription for 1 TB in LAPTOP 12. I logged into my account from Laptop 1. Moved my data in onedrive. All good until here3. I logged into another Laptop 2 in the microsoft account. Accessed my onedrive via...
  5. OneDrive have SECURITY ISSUE and is not SAFE . MS need to fix this ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive have SECURITY ISSUE and is not SAFE . MS need to fix this ASAP: Hi, Here is the Issue 1. I created MS account and bought Onedrive subcription for 1 TB in LAPTOP 12. I logged into my account from Laptop 1. Moved my data in onedrive. All good until here3. I logged into another Laptop 2 in the microsoft account. Accessed my onedrive via...
  6. OneDrive have SECURITY ISSUE and is not SAFE . MS need to fix this ASAP

7. Need Help Logging In

Need Help Logging In: Im Trying To Log In the Microsoft Store. Every time i click "Sign In". A Rectangle Flashes 1 time. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/f5fcbbe5-7a55-4016-91cd-14cf892ae395
  8. Need Help Logging In

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need Help Logging In: Im Trying To Log In the Microsoft Store. Every time i click "Sign In". A Rectangle Flashes 1 time. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/f5fcbbe5-7a55-4016-91cd-14cf892ae395
  9. Log in to mS issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log in to mS issue: I am logged into Windows 10 and have no password required. I am trying to turn on sync settings with another W10. So I try and log in using my Microsoft account and it doesn't accept my password which I know to be correct. I even reset password and used the new password which...
  10. Need help logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help logging in: I have a finger print reader. My child tried to log in with the fingerprint reader three times so now it wants a bit locker recovery key. I don't have one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/12f7d717-b466-41cc-8466-a5509636b265