Windows 10: Have lost admin rights on win 10 home edition

Discus and support Have lost admin rights on win 10 home edition in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After changing from MS account to local account and back I fully have lost admin rights of the user. For example, if in command window I do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VladZhur, Apr 3, 2020.

1. VladZhur Win User

Have lost admin rights on win 10 home edition

After changing from MS account to local account

and back I fully have lost admin rights of the user.

For example, if in command window I do

netplwiz, the following window has only no button and there is

no yes button.

Control panel user account has only 4 menu items on the

left no choice to add family users

Choosing right mous button at any run does not

have run as administrator option.

Yesterday following advices from support I made update and few kb

of win. It does not help. I only have lost 4 hours or more

win 10 home edition 64 for one language

ver 1909 build 18363.72

:)

VladZhur, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Matt18 Win User

admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account

Hi everyone, i lost administrator right then I can't access c drive so how to solve this problem, please give me step to step instructions for solve this problem

Modified title from: (SOLVED] Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account)

ROHIT singh RAWAT, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Have lost admin rights on win 10 home edition

No admin rights

Chose the free upgrade to Windows 10 and I was listed as the administrator. Tried downloading a printer disc but was denied admin access. Started fooling with my Admin acct, added a guest, changed mine to user and have lost all abilities to access anything
    that needs Admin. Won't allow me to: net user admin/activate:yes. Can't restore to previous point because I have no Admin access. Can't even use the admin command.

With no new disc can't do a reinstall. Any suggestions. Very frustrated. Triedlusrmgr.msc. and it didn't work.

Rodger1414, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Have lost admin rights on win 10 home edition

1. Have lost admin rights on win 10 home edition - Similar Threads - lost admin rights

2. Lost admin rights on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost admin rights on windows 10: Hello, I was playing around in computer management because I wanted to get rid of always login in as other user and having to manually input my local account, and lost my admin rights, now I can't access to anything that requires admin rights. It shows "to continue, enter a...
  3. Lost admin rights on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost admin rights on windows 10: Hello, I was playing around in computer management because I wanted to get rid of always login in as other user and having to manually input my local account, and lost my admin rights, now I can't access to anything that requires admin rights. It shows "to continue, enter a...
  4. Lost admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost admin rights: I have the following Problem:I created a new Windows user and I forgot to activate admin privileges for it and I deleted the old account and disabled the local Administrator. My user is now only in the suers group. Now I can't execute anything with admin privileges. If I want...
  5. Lost admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost admin rights: I have the following Problem:I created a new Windows user and I forgot to activate admin privileges for it and I deleted the old account and disabled the local Administrator. My user is now only in the suers group. Now I can't execute anything with admin privileges. If I want...
  6. Lost Admin Rights

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost Admin Rights: Hi, I recently followed a youtube video and stupidly deleted my admin rights. I have the upgrade version of win 10 and so don't have a disk. Most of the ways to recover admin rights seem to involve creating a new profile, and deleting the old one. I have no problem doing...
  7. Lost Admin Rights

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost Admin Rights: [ATTACH] Hey guys, So I had to download a lockdown browser for my school Respondus lockdown browser). I started it to test it a few times. The last time it crashed. When I wanted to shut down my pc, I noticed I don't have the Sleep-Shutdown-Reset options anymore....
  8. lost admin rights

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost admin rights: after updating windows 10 I lost Admin Rights cant move files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-admin-rights/52641ba6-3a0b-405c-9130-c6cc527a6627
  9. lost admin rights and do not have password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lost admin rights and do not have password: i purchased a computer windows 10, when i got home i realized the admin was still logged in so to make things "better" i deleted admin but little did i know i had made everything worse! now i have no admin rights to anything and completely lost all my images and downloaded...
  10. Lost Admin User status on Win 10 Home

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lost Admin User status on Win 10 Home: Hi, saw a couple of my allow app change boxes only have the NO box in them. Checked and I only have Standard User rights which won't allow me to enter YES. Not sure how this came about but wonder if anyone can show me the way to get back to Admin User. Thx 115602