Windows 10: Have microsoft dvd player downloaded but when I insert DVD does not play.

Discus and support Have microsoft dvd player downloaded but when I insert DVD does not play. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bought Microsoft DVD player downloaded but will not play my DVD home movies. Says something about finding or wrong 'D' Path? But does play one that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lina Gemelli, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Have microsoft dvd player downloaded but when I insert DVD does not play.

Bought Microsoft DVD player downloaded but will not play my DVD home movies. Says something about finding or wrong 'D' Path? But does play one that I insert that was copied from USB to DVD okay?

:)

Lina Gemelli, Oct 2, 2019

2. DVD player does not play after inserting disc

I bought from Microsoft DVD player for $14.99. It opens, there is info:" to play anything insert disc", unfortunately after insertion of disc NOTHING happened.What should I do to DVD player to start play

discs?

Original Title : Dvd player

joannalazuchiewicz, Oct 2, 2019
  3. KKMISHRA Win User
    dvd player is asking for insert disk while disk is already inserted

I upgraded to Win 10 back in July but have never tried to play a DVD until today.

When I insert a DVD: Windows DVD player fires up and asks me to insert a dvd and then, after a few seconds, closes down.

I have tried to fire up Windows DVD player first and then insert the DVD into the drive, but the same thing happens.

I figure the system "sees" the drive as it appears in the device manager list and I can play CD's but not the DVD.

KKMISHRA, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Have microsoft dvd player downloaded but when I insert DVD does not play.

DVD player unable to play DVD

Hello Basudev,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you with some useful information from here.

A DVD may not play properly in some DVD players or DVD-ROM drives for any of the following reasons:

• The disc type may not be compatible. Some DVD players or DVD-ROM drives can only play certain kinds of DVDs. For example, some DVD players only play DVD+R or DVD+RW discs, while others only play DVD-R or DVD-RW discs.
    • The disc format may not be compatible. If you burn a DVD using the PAL format, you will not be able to play that DVD using a player that only supports the NTSC format, and vice versa.
    • The disc quality may be too low. Some DVD players or DVD-ROM drives will not play DVDs if the disc is not in good repair or if it is not a high-quality disc. If your player can't play a DVD, you can try burning it again using a higher-quality DVD.

To determine what types of DVDs your DVD player or DVD-ROM drive can play, check the documentation that came with your device or go to the manufacturer's website.

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assistance, feel free to write to us again.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Have microsoft dvd player downloaded but when I insert DVD does not play.

1. Have microsoft dvd player downloaded but when I insert DVD does not play. - Similar Threads - microsoft dvd player

2. External DVD player disconnects when CD/DVD is inserted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External DVD player disconnects when CD/DVD is inserted: My external DVD player is detected on Windows 10 when plugged in, but when I insert a CD or DVD it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting with no reason. I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 with only one usb port. It actually worked the first time I used it, but now it doesn't if...
  3. External DVD player disconnects when CD/DVD is inserted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External DVD player disconnects when CD/DVD is inserted: My external DVD player is detected on Windows 10 when plugged in, but when I insert a CD or DVD it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting with no reason. I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 with only one usb port. It actually worked the first time I used it, but now it doesn't if...
  4. External DVD player disconnects when CD/DVD is inserted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD burning - CD/DVD Player option - Not playing as a DVD: I've been trying to create a DVD with some mp4 music videos on, so I inserted a blank DVD-R and when I got the "How do you want to use this disc?" prompt, I selected the "With CD/DVD Player" option. I then drag & drop the mp4 files and click on "Finish burning". It burns them...
  6. cd/dvd play download....does not play dvd

cd/dvd play download....does not play dvd: downloaded cd/dvd player app, does not work $14.95 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd-play-downloaddoes-not-play-dvd/5c598541-7a75-4f19-b651-2ca48a4bd0ed
  7. setting a default dvd player when a dvd is inserted

setting a default dvd player when a dvd is inserted: Ok. Here's the deal. Please read this carefully, as I am not talking about file types, I am talking about disk types. Windows 7 had a feature that would detect the content of any removable media placed in an optical drive and would ask you what to do with it. In Fact, it...
  8. Unable to play DVD’s in Windows DVD Player

Unable to play DVD’s in Windows DVD Player: Закупих и инсталирах посоченото по-горе приложение,но въпреки това не мога да възпроизвеждам DVD.Не знам защо сте изтеглили сумата 31 лв два пъти.Моля да ми възстановите сума от 62 лв. С...
  9. I have an installed DVD player in Win 10. Nothing happens when I insert a DVD

I have an installed DVD player in Win 10. Nothing happens when I insert a DVD: Have DVD player on Win 10. Nothing happens when a DVD is inserted. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-installed-dvd-player-in-win-10-nothing/9d983b2f-adf3-4206-b69e-973feddb820a
  10. Microsoft DVD player- does not play DVD-opening screen just spins

Microsoft DVD player- does not play DVD-opening screen just spins: why does my Microsoft DVD player app not play dvd's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-dvd-player-does-not-play-dvd-opening/2ed9590b-ecd2-4554-96a7-e8096f251113