Windows 10: Have mods on Minecraft, and when launching occasionally everything starts to not respond

Discus and support Have mods on Minecraft, and when launching occasionally everything starts to not respond in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently dowloaded some mods on my laptop (windows 10) for minecraft using the twitch app, and when launching, occasionaly minecraft will not respond... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zajlo, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Zajlo Win User

Have mods on Minecraft, and when launching occasionally everything starts to not respond

I recently dowloaded some mods on my laptop (windows 10) for minecraft using the twitch app, and when launching, occasionaly minecraft will not respond and i will need to minimize it for awhile, and rarely everything open will report "not responding" and I have to restart. is this a problem with my laptop, or is it just somthing with the twitch app?

Moved from: Windows 10 / Install & upgrade

:)

Zajlo, Sep 19, 2018

2. Minecraft not responding when loading mods Have mods on Minecraft, and when launching occasionally everything starts to not respond :(

Hi Deepika, thanks for the quick reply.

I tried to do step 1 but I didn't download minecraft from the windows app store because its not there, I got it from the minecraft website. I ran the Troubleshooter anyways and it did nothing.

About step 2; I have the latest version of minecraft but the mods usually run different versions of minecraft.

I did see tho, that there is a windows 10 version of minecraft on the windows store, does this mean that normal minecraft is not compatible or slow on windows 10 and I need to buy the other version?

I did find some updates for windows and I updated, but nothing seems to have changed with the minecraft situation.

also, could it possibly be lagging and closing because it doesn't have enough ram access? Because my laptop is only 2.00 GB.

Ebo's Da name :3, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Minecraft not responding when loading mods Have mods on Minecraft, and when launching occasionally everything starts to not respond :(

Hello all,

I have recently been given a 2012 Samsung notebook and updated it to windows 10.

Minecraft is my favorite game and I am very unhappy to say that it is not working.

normal worlds are very laggy, and when I try to use a Technic Launcher mod (I haven't tested other types of mods) it takes a very long time -15 to 20 mins- to load. through out this time it is constantly stopping and when it does up the top left hand corner
    next to the usual ''minecraft'' it shows '' not responding'' . the furthest I've gotten into the game in the start menu and then when I try to open a world it closes minecraft and sends me back to Technic Launcher.

I hope you understand what in saying coz i'm a terrible at explaining.

I love this laptop but minecraft is my favorite game and if I can't fix it im going to have to change to a slower older laptop that can play it Have mods on Minecraft, and when launching occasionally everything starts to not respond :(

Ebo's Da name :3, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Have mods on Minecraft, and when launching occasionally everything starts to not respond

Minecraft not responding when loading mods Have mods on Minecraft, and when launching occasionally everything starts to not respond :(

Hi Ebo,

As you are able to access Minecraft game on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the game in Windows Store. If found update the app and check if it helps.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Have mods on Minecraft, and when launching occasionally everything starts to not respond

1. Have mods on Minecraft, and when launching occasionally everything starts to not respond - Similar Threads - mods Minecraft launching

2. Modded minecraft not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modded minecraft not working.: Minecraft was working fine, fps was good even with shaders. There was no issues until today. I tried to launch the game but it would be stuck on the minecraft loading screen and everytime the loading bar would finish, it will come back to 90% completion and it never ends even...
  3. Modded minecraft not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modded minecraft not working.: Minecraft was working fine, fps was good even with shaders. There was no issues until today. I tried to launch the game but it would be stuck on the minecraft loading screen and everytime the loading bar would finish, it will come back to 90% completion and it never ends even...
  4. Minecraft modded keeps crashing

Minecraft modded keeps crashing: # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff92bce2b60, pid=18176, tid=15072 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  5. I have a problem attempting to launch modded Minecraft 1.19.2, the game crashes 15 sec...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem attempting to launch modded Minecraft 1.19.2, the game crashes 15 sec...: This is what happens# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007fffb1cf59f0, pid=19756, tid=17884 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-32931 17.0.3+7 build 17.0.3+7-LTS # Java VM:...
  6. I have a problem attempting to launch modded Minecraft 1.19.2, the game crashes 15 sec...

I have a problem attempting to launch modded Minecraft 1.19.2, the game crashes 15 sec...: This is what happens# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007fffb1cf59f0, pid=19756, tid=17884 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-32931 17.0.3+7 build 17.0.3+7-LTS # Java VM:...
  7. Everything not responding....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything not responding....: Ran checkdisk several times, did a re image reinstall still the same issue. Can use google just fine and go around my files but no apps work and can't even get into my settings without a not responding message. Is my HDD fkd or do i need a clean install? submitted by...
  8. Minecraft Mods

Minecraft Mods: I am trying to install Five Nights at Freddys Mods in Minecraft on my Pc The Minecraft version I have is 1.16.2 and none of the mods are for this version is there a way to install them A you tube video I watched said I could download forge for whichever version the...
  9. Minecraft Mod Server does not start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Mod Server does not start?: When I try to start a Minecraft Mod Server on my Windows PC with the following command: "java -jar -Xms3G -Xmx3G forge.jar", I always get this error message: "Error occurred during initialization of VM; Could not reserve enough space for 3145728KB object heap". This can't be...
  10. Have mods on Minecraft, and when launching occasionally everything starts to not respond

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Have mods on Minecraft, and when launching occasionally everything starts to not respond: I recently dowloaded some mods on my laptop (windows 10) for minecraft using the twitch app, and when launching, occasionaly minecraft will not respond and i will need to minimize it for awhile, and rarely everything open will report "not responding" and I have to restart. is...