Windows 10: Have MS employee that is accessing my pc

Discus and support Have MS employee that is accessing my pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have reported this issue several times only to have fallen on deaf ears. I have had 3 personal computers renered useless from all of this and private... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Renee' 21, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Renee' 21 Win User

Have MS employee that is accessing my pc

I have reported this issue several times only to have fallen on deaf ears. I have had 3 personal computers renered useless from all of this and private records have been accessed. I need someone to explain to me how the MS employee is getting through? I thought my system was locked down but eventlly not. He somehow gets in threw internet exployer. I have his name and files he left in my system. Im at a lost of how he is accessing my system? If someone could help that would be great! Thanks!

:)

Renee' 21, Nov 15, 2020

2. Access to MS account

An employee was recently dismissed and we now do not have the passwords to either the laptop, or the MS account. Being a local party Association, it is imperative that we gain access to ensure that any data cannot be accessed by the now ex employee.
    Any suggestions?

BrianWedge, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Giving specific employees access to specific folders on a Windows 10 desktop computer from their Windows 7 laptop

go read my article. It shows you step by step on sharing and to secure your content and your privacy. I showed you an exact duplicate situation for your employee signing into the PC with the shared content and accessing only that content.

Note: in v1803, if you can not use the old method for homegroup in the standard Network sharing method using the context menu >>Give Access to>>> and then selecting the employee in the list and it now displaying in the Network folder instead of the Old HomeGroup
    Location, then you must use the process shown above.

Seahawks_1965, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Have MS employee that is accessing my pc

to add "ms access" in open with list when I right click on an

Hi Moideen,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to add MS Access in 'Open with' menu in Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Right click on .mdb file, select
    Open with
    click on Choose another app.

2. Look for MS Access from the list, if found, select it and click on
    OK.

3. If not, navigate to More apps > Look for another app on This PC
    and select the MS Access from the list.

4. Then on you can find MS Access default, on Open with
    list.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Have MS employee that is accessing my pc

1. Have MS employee that is accessing my pc - Similar Threads - employee accessing

2. How can i lock device access from a terminated employee using Intune or AD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i lock device access from a terminated employee using Intune or AD?: I am able to block the user or reset there password to kick them out of 365, however in all test cases we are still able to log in to the local device with a pin. I'm scratching my head on this one, any ideas?...
  3. How can i lock device access from a terminated employee using Intune or AD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i lock device access from a terminated employee using Intune or AD?: I am able to block the user or reset there password to kick them out of 365, however in all test cases we are still able to log in to the local device with a pin. I'm scratching my head on this one, any ideas?...
  4. If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...: If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the related OneDrive files for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-delete-an-employees-o365-account-from-a/27d8016d-0bc2-4b9e-bd1a-8a94b1b98021
  5. If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...

If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...: If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the related OneDrive files for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-delete-an-employees-o365-account-from-a/27d8016d-0bc2-4b9e-bd1a-8a94b1b98021
  6. If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. As an Admin can I change a fired employees pin to gain access on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    As an Admin can I change a fired employees pin to gain access on Windows 11?: A fired employee did not leave their pin to sign in as required. As an Admin is it possible to change their pin so that I can access the files under their sign in? This is Windows 11....
  8. As an Admin can I change a fired employees pin to gain access on Windows 11?

As an Admin can I change a fired employees pin to gain access on Windows 11?: A fired employee did not leave their pin to sign in as required. As an Admin is it possible to change their pin so that I can access the files under their sign in? This is Windows 11....
  9. Access to Company Files as an employee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to Company Files as an employee: Hi there,I was trying to connect to my company server's files and I tried to login with my account details but it showed this message: 'A specified logon session does not exist. I may already have been terminated.'I tried to edit my details on credential managers. It was...
  10. Access to Company Files as an employee

Access to Company Files as an employee: Hi there,I was trying to connect to my company server's files and I tried to login with my account details but it showed this message: 'A specified logon session does not exist. I may already have been terminated.'I tried to edit my details on credential managers. It was...