Windows 10: have music but no voice after a reset

Discus and support have music but no voice after a reset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After a reset, sound has music, but no voice in videos. Also, advertisements work well, but the video then does not. How can I get back the voice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by talitha04, Dec 11, 2018.

1. talitha04 Win User

have music but no voice after a reset

After a reset, sound has music, but no voice in videos. Also, advertisements work well, but the video then does not. How can I get back the voice sound,

:)

talitha04, Dec 11, 2018

2. Bluetooth Headphones only connect to voice and music

Today my headphones started to only use voice and music, when yesterday [the day i got them] they did all noise. I have re paired the headphones to the computer, remove and re add them to the computer list, and remove the computer from the headphones bluetooth
    list. Everytime I reconnect them they just say connected to voice and music.

GladiatorGator, Dec 11, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Dec 11, 2018
  4. have music but no voice after a reset

Cortana Voice Commands for Music Not Working

Hi Brett,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

What is the edition of Windows 10 (Home, Education, Pro etc.)?

I understand that voice commands for Cortana are not working. If you have Windows 10 PRO installed in the system, then I would suggest you to try the following steps to change some group policy settings.

• Press Windows key + R, type
        Gpedit.msc
        and hit ENTER.

• Go to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Search

• Check for: 'Allow Cortana' and 'Do not allow web search'
        – Make sure they are ‘Not Configured’ or set ‘Allow Cortana’ to Enabled and ‘Do not allow web search’ to Disabled

• Open an elevated command prompt and run:
        gpupdate /force

• Go to Settings > Verify and correct: Time, Region and Language

And, then go to Settings > Apps and Features > Manage optional features > Download Speech Recognition and Text-to-speech
    NOTE: The troubleshooting steps are only applicable to
    Windows 10 PRO

Let us know if the issue gets resolved using the troubleshooting steps.

Harkanwar Singh, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

have music but no voice after a reset

1. have music but no voice after a reset - Similar Threads - music voice reset

2. AirPods say "Connected Voice" but not "Connected Voice, Music"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods say "Connected Voice" but not "Connected Voice, Music": Usually, when I connect my AirPods to my Windows computer, they connect and say "Connected Voice, Music."Now, they are connecting, but only saying voice. When I try to use them, the sound is muffled and poor quality like I am talking on the phone. I have restarted everything,...
  3. AirPods say "Connected Voice" but not "Connected Voice, Music"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AirPods say "Connected Voice" but not "Connected Voice, Music": Usually, when I connect my AirPods to my Windows computer, they connect and say "Connected Voice, Music."Now, they are connecting, but only saying voice. When I try to use them, the sound is muffled and poor quality like I am talking on the phone. I have restarted everything,...
  4. my bluetooth connects as voice AND music, but it doesnt have a mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth connects as voice AND music, but it doesnt have a mic.: when i connect the speaker it connects to audio and voice, but it doesnt have a mic, and the audio comes out HORRIBLY because it thinks it has a mic. how do i stop this?...
  5. my bluetooth connects as voice AND music, but it doesnt have a mic.

my bluetooth connects as voice AND music, but it doesnt have a mic.: when i connect the speaker it connects to audio and voice, but it doesnt have a mic, and the audio comes out HORRIBLY because it thinks it has a mic. how do i stop this?...
  6. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  7. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  8. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Fixing Connected Voice, Music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fixing Connected Voice, Music: So recently without warning any audio that would to to bluetooth would not play through my headphones. It's saying its "Connected voice, music". I tried to re-pair my headphones and it still wouldn't fix it. I tried the switching output, no results. I don't know what to do at...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones are connecting to Music but not Voice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones are connecting to Music but not Voice: Hi there So I'm using Galaxy Buds to connect to my laptop and this morning when I connected, it said that it was connected to music, but not to voice, and so I went into the sound control panel to confirm this, and it said that the stereo profile was connected, but the...