Windows 10: have no access over files on my PC ever since i downloaded Microsoft Xbox PC launcher

Discus and support have no access over files on my PC ever since i downloaded Microsoft Xbox PC launcher in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I downloaded the Xbox thing for PC so i could play Gears 5 and now i cant delete any files or anything it changed my login from my original acc to my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CaseyOssola, Sep 14, 2019.

1. have no access over files on my PC ever since i downloaded Microsoft Xbox PC launcher

I downloaded the Xbox thing for PC so i could play Gears 5 and now i cant delete any files or anything it changed my login from my original acc to my now xbox login acc and it says im Admin but when i go to delete stuff it says You require admin premissions and its filling up my Hard drive and SSD since i cant delete files

:)

CaseyOssola, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/connect-xbox-360-console-tv

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Sep 25, 2019
  4. have no access over files on my PC ever since i downloaded Microsoft Xbox PC launcher

have no access over files on my PC ever since i downloaded Microsoft Xbox PC launcher

I downloaded the Xbox thing for PC so i could play Gears 5 and now i cant delete any files or anything it changed my login from my original acc to my now xbox login acc and it says im Admin but when i go to delete stuff it says You require admin premissions
    and its filling up my Hard drive and SSD since i cant delete files

CaseyOssola, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

have no access over files on my PC ever since i downloaded Microsoft Xbox PC launcher

1. have no access over files on my PC ever since i downloaded Microsoft Xbox PC launcher - Similar Threads - access files ever

2. Ever since I have downloaded 7 zip all my files have turned into .7z files instead of .zip.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ever since I have downloaded 7 zip all my files have turned into .7z files instead of .zip.: I've tried multiple browsers deleting 7 zip deleting all files related to it. I've contacted customer service even they haven't been able to find out what is wrong with my computer so any help is amazing....
  3. Ever since I have downloaded 7 zip all my files have turned into .7z files instead of .zip.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ever since I have downloaded 7 zip all my files have turned into .7z files instead of .zip.: I've tried multiple browsers deleting 7 zip deleting all files related to it. I've contacted customer service even they haven't been able to find out what is wrong with my computer so any help is amazing....
  4. Unknown avalible storage in Xbox PC launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown avalible storage in Xbox PC launcher: When trying to download the game from the Xbox PC launcher is not possible to select the drive and the further path to install the game. In the settings in general an empty field. Windows was reinstalled only yesterday. Tried all the ways I found. Cleaned the registry,...
  5. Unknown avalible storage in Xbox PC launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown avalible storage in Xbox PC launcher: When trying to download the game from the Xbox PC launcher is not possible to select the drive and the further path to install the game. In the settings in general an empty field. Windows was reinstalled only yesterday. Tried all the ways I found. Cleaned the registry,...
  6. BSODs and system crashes have been plaguing me ever since I built my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs and system crashes have been plaguing me ever since I built my PC: I built my gaming pc around a year ago. After turning on the PC, I had installed windows 10, then downloaded the appropriate drivers, then all the games I wanted, then went to business. About a month after that, I experienced my first BSOD. Within the next few days, another...
  7. I have Gamepass PC and ever since I downloaded a game I've been getting errors when trying...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have Gamepass PC and ever since I downloaded a game I've been getting errors when trying...: The other day I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on PC with Gamepass, ever since then I've been getting the error code "0x80070424" whenever I try to install a Gamepass game from the store. I can download non-gamepass games but for some reason it just doesn't want to work with...
  8. I have a problem with my pc ever since I installed the Realtek driver my speaker opinion...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a problem with my pc ever since I installed the Realtek driver my speaker opinion...: Help please submitted by /u/Gatzzo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrhwn8/i_have_a_problem_with_my_pc_ever_since_i/
  9. remote access my pc over the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remote access my pc over the internet: remote access my pc over the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access-my-pc-over-the-internet/910a7c32-c936-4c27-837f-8975a1cc5208
  10. I have no control whatsoever over my PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have no control whatsoever over my PC.: So today I log on to my computer and there's nothing I can do or load. I try loading any .exe and it doesn't grant me permission. I try fixing the issue by running programs as an administrator such as command prompt but then it gives me an error: this file does not have an...