Windows 10: Have not been able to sign into Microsoft Bingo for three days

Discus and support Have not been able to sign into Microsoft Bingo for three days in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Have not been able to sign into Microsoft Bingo for three days.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MerryAuto079624, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Have not been able to sign into Microsoft Bingo for three days

Have not been able to sign into Microsoft Bingo for three days.

:)

MerryAuto079624, Apr 6, 2020

2. Microsoft Bingo I cannot sign in to the bingo

I have the same problem I cannot sign into Microsoft bingo for the past two days. please fix the problem.

georgerech, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Why can I not sign in to microsoft bingo?

Hi Lovell,

Corrupted files may affect you from signing in to your account on Microsoft Bingo. For us to isolate this issue, kindly perform the following troubleshooting steps below:

Solution 1: Run the Windows app troubleshooter to scan and repair your Windows apps. You may refer to this
    link to run the troubleshooter.

Solution 2: Reset Microsoft Bingo app from Settings.

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Apps.
    3. Under Apps and features, locate Microsoft Bingo.
    4. Select Microsoft Bingo, then click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.
    6. Restart your computer.

Solution 3: Perform a clean boot to eliminate software conflicts. You may refer to this
    link for the steps.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Have not been able to sign into Microsoft Bingo for three days

Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Thank you Greg for the info, however I am a computer "dummy" and have looked everywhere and found settings in several places but I can't find Microsoft Bingo or advanced settings. I found where you can uninstall but Microsoft Bingo was not listed??
    Can you guide me through the steps? Been playing the game for weeks so it's got to be installed somewhere?? Any other suggestions or am I a hopeless case Have not been able to sign into Microsoft Bingo for three days :)

Jillybean11, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Have not been able to sign into Microsoft Bingo for three days

1. Have not been able to sign into Microsoft Bingo for three days - Similar Threads - been able sign

2. onedrive won't login. Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive won't login. Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11: Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11. It says I don't have an account selected. I try to enter my gmail account, but it's defaulting to my edu account and won't let me sign in with my gmail account....
  3. onedrive won't login. Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive won't login. Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11: Has been saying signing in for three days. Windows 11. It says I don't have an account selected. I try to enter my gmail account, but it's defaulting to my edu account and won't let me sign in with my gmail account....
  4. why all of a sudden I have to sign into Microsoft three to four times a day

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    why all of a sudden I have to sign into Microsoft three to four times a day: I've had my computer an never had to sign in to Microsoft at all, now if I put it on sleep mode it turns it back on negating sleep waiting for me to sign into Microsoft . Can you please make it stop without making like it is my fault an here is about 2000 hoops for you to...
  5. I have been getting unrequested verification codes from Microsoft for the last three days

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been getting unrequested verification codes from Microsoft for the last three days: I believe someone is trying to gain access to my account. I tried checking account activity but only saw my own logins. I have several accounts tied to my phone number and not sure which account they are trying to gain access to. Could Microsoft help me out?...
  6. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: i cant download microsoft bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/49bfcd3a-95c1-409e-b83d-eb06a8368256
  7. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: What is wrong with Microsoft bingo? It will not give credit for bingos. It cancels a game in the middle of a game. It posts a game that is half done. It will not give me rewards. HELP PLEASE !!!!!...
  8. microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bingo: it wont start and it keeps stealing my bingos it has a server error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo/c46c0400-02a7-43a9-b815-c4bae0403c86
  9. I am unable to sign into Microsoft Bingo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to sign into Microsoft Bingo.: I keep getting the following Message: There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at http://aka.ms/msbingost...
  10. Stuck signs in Bingo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck signs in Bingo: I have an issue with Microsoft Bingo. When I open this game I see a bar on the right with some signs like a question mark. But if I press a sign there it got stuck and I see this sign all time while playing the game. How can I correct it?...