Windows 10: Have not received my windows 10 Pro download nor a product key from Microsoft store

Discus and support Have not received my windows 10 Pro download nor a product key from Microsoft store in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please Help I have not received my windows 10 pro nor the product key from Microsoft Store I spent hours trying to get it straighten out but have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JosephSterbling, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Have not received my windows 10 Pro download nor a product key from Microsoft store

Please Help

I have not received my windows 10 pro nor the product key from Microsoft Store

I spent hours trying to get it straighten out but have only run in to one road block after another
    The "Contact Support" is a nightmare and leaves a consumer nowhere to go

:)

JosephSterbling, Jul 10, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 10, 2020
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Have not received my windows 10 Pro download nor a product key from Microsoft store [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 10, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Have not received my windows 10 Pro download nor a product key from Microsoft store

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Have not received my windows 10 Pro download nor a product key from Microsoft store

1. Have not received my windows 10 Pro download nor a product key from Microsoft store - Similar Threads - received Pro download

2. I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...: I have called Microsoft and refers me to a website that doesn't help, then hangs up. How do you talk with a person our at least chat, or email to get an issue fixed?...
  3. I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased windows 11 from the Microsoft Store and never received the product key, I have...: I have called Microsoft and refers me to a website that doesn't help, then hangs up. How do you talk with a person our at least chat, or email to get an issue fixed?...
  4. Have not received any product key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Have not received any product key: I have not received any product key since may, I paid the amount, I have receipt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-not-received-any-product-key/17f78898-c035-4b6e-8f41-dcebccddfe32
  5. Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.: 4 Feb 2022 I have purchased and pay £1400 for Micorosft Server 2022. Payment has been collected, I receive invoice, but never received Porduct Key. Fun start now ... I tried to find on microfost.com in my purhcase history information ... only thing I can browse to is to...
  6. Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.

Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.: 4 Feb 2022 I have purchased and pay £1400 for Micorosft Server 2022. Payment has been collected, I receive invoice, but never received Porduct Key. Fun start now ... I tried to find on microfost.com in my purhcase history information ... only thing I can browse to is to...
  7. Having trouble finding Window 10 Pro Product Key from an Order Placed at Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Having trouble finding Window 10 Pro Product Key from an Order Placed at Microsoft Store: Hello,Back in 2017, I purchased an Window 10 Pro directly through Microsoft.com see order history below.For a while, I don't have any Window PC and the last machine using that license was wiped clean and traded in. Now I am trying to use this vacant license in a newly...
  8. Having trouble finding Window 10 Pro Product Key from an Order Placed at Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble finding Window 10 Pro Product Key from an Order Placed at Microsoft Store: Hello,Back in 2017, I purchased an Window 10 Pro directly through Microsoft.com see order history below.For a while, I don't have any Window PC and the last machine using that license was wiped clean and traded in. Now I am trying to use this vacant license in a newly...
  9. Having trouble finding Window 10 Pro Product Key from an Order Placed at Microsoft Store

10. I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I didn't receive my product key from Microsoft Store: I purchased an upgrade for Microsoft Windows 10 Pro from my Surface Pro computer. Where is the product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-didnt-receive-my-product-key-from-microsoft/2c7c23a7-b5fc-47a1-8b64-69ee1bdeda69