Windows 10: have old product ID but lost product key

Discus and support have old product ID but lost product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a zed note 11.6 with window installed in the package. I lost the product key but have the last product ID on which the windows were active. the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Phaystle, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Phaystle Win User

have old product ID but lost product key

I have a zed note 11.6 with window installed in the package. I lost the product key but have the last product ID on which the windows were active. the product ID is 00325-86280-00000-AAOEM

:)

Phaystle, Mar 29, 2019

2. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Mar 29, 2019
  3. maranna Win User
    product key/id

Is the product key different from the product id?
    I have a 25 character key for windows and on the profile page it says product id with a different number. Then on the right it says change product key. This confusing.to me. Could you please explain in case I have to reinstall.

maranna, Mar 29, 2019
  4. bro67 Win User

Lost my product ID

Use the Powershell script in this link to find it. Just remember to change the directory to your username not winareo when running. How to get Microsoft Office product key without using third party software

bro67, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

1. have old product ID but lost product key - Similar Threads - old product lost

2. Product key lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key lost: Hi, My computer is running on a "Windows 7 Ultimate", i got the product Id but i lost the product key. It is also displayed on a conner of my screen that " Windows 7 build 7600 This copy of Windows is not genuine". I don't know what to do, can any help me please....
  3. Regarding the Product ID and Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding the Product ID and Product Key: Sir i have lost my product key details and unfortunately i have also downloaded the fake windows can I get it back as my on my registerd email.i will be very thankfukl for this thankimg you...
  4. Regarding the Product ID and Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding the Product ID and Product Key: Sir i have lost my product key details and unfortunately i have also downloaded the fake windows can I get it back as my on my registerd email.i will be very thankfukl for this thankimg you...
  5. Regarding the Product ID and Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Lost Product Key

Lost Product Key: I had purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro from your stores on 13th September 2017. Due to an accident the system has been formatted completely and we don't have access to the product cover that generally comes with the License Key for the purchased product, it was lost. Is...
  7. Lost product key

Lost product key: I have lost product key of Windows 10 pro and MS Office after doing a factory reset. Is there any way to recover the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-product-key/d980d28a-1d7f-4dce-bb97-2a228bbee807
  8. i have lost the product key

i have lost the product key: I have lost the product key but I got the product id how can I get the productkey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-the-product-key/8b2dc402-3a3a-41fa-8b25-d5ed999e392e
  9. Lost my product ID

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Lost my product ID: I have a legal copy of MSOffice 2070 and 2016. But because I was off sick for several weeks, I lost the product ID for both products. Since I have had them installed on my PC Wouldn't at least on of those IDs are some place on my hard drive or even in the registry ? If so, is...
  10. product key/id

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key/id: Is the product key different from the product id? I have a 25 character key for windows and on the profile page it says product id with a different number. Then on the right it says change product key. This confusing.to me. Could you please explain in case I have to...