Windows 10: have over 30+ ANDROID apps that got transfer to my windows 10?? want 2 copy them all (but...

Discus and support have over 30+ ANDROID apps that got transfer to my windows 10?? want 2 copy them all (but... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Already wrote in my title: have many ANDROID APPS. that somehow ?? got transferred to my WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER?? ANY EASY WAY 2 convert and/or transfer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SALLYCATARINO, Jun 19, 2019.

1. have over 30+ ANDROID apps that got transfer to my windows 10?? want 2 copy them all (but...

Already wrote in my title: have many ANDROID APPS. that somehow ?? got transferred to my WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER?? ANY EASY WAY 2 convert and/or transfer them all 2 my current computer (HP) ?? and the DELETE all those outdated androids?? Have no cell phone now. thanks Lancelot

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

SALLYCATARINO, Jun 19, 2019
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown have over 30+ ANDROID apps that got transfer to my windows 10?? want 2 copy them all (but... :(

t_ski, Jun 26, 2019
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Jun 26, 2019
  4. theonedub Win User

have over 30+ ANDROID apps that got transfer to my windows 10?? want 2 copy them all (but...

$.10 android apps

Google Wallet just doesnt want to cooperate with me, but I have been able to pick some of them up through the Amazon Android App Store, which has been price matching a couple of the apps and offering some of their own 10 cent apps as well.

theonedub, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

have over 30+ ANDROID apps that got transfer to my windows 10?? want 2 copy them all (but...

1. have over 30+ ANDROID apps that got transfer to my windows 10?? want 2 copy them all (but... - Similar Threads - 30+ ANDROID apps

2. i need to transfer all my products over to steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to transfer all my products over to steam: So in days past you would buy a pc game or software and it was a physical disc and you could use that game anywhere on the pc you used the product key on. now most games are digital only and they limit where on your pc you can use that product key which is pretty scummy....
  3. i need to transfer all my products over to steam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need to transfer all my products over to steam: So in days past you would buy a pc game or software and it was a physical disc and you could use that game anywhere on the pc you used the product key on. now most games are digital only and they limit where on your pc you can use that product key which is pretty scummy....
  4. How to transfer apps from Android to window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer apps from Android to window: I want to transfer apps from Android to windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-apps-from-android-to-window/7e883374-17d4-461b-8aa1-572eb21c975a
  5. How to transfer apps from Android to window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer apps from Android to window: I want to transfer apps from Android to windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-apps-from-android-to-window/7e883374-17d4-461b-8aa1-572eb21c975a
  6. Do all my files and apps get transferred over?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do all my files and apps get transferred over?: Hi , I recently brought a new PC because my old one was slow and I thought it had a virus. So, I just logged in with the same account and I saw my background and settings have been transferred over , has all of my non-Microsoft store apps and files been transferred over too?...
  7. Got a new ssd and want to move Windows 10 only over to it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got a new ssd and want to move Windows 10 only over to it: As you can tel i got a new ssd and it’s been installed for over three-four hours now and all i’ve been doing is trying to figure out how to migrate my OS over to it with moving anything else. I’ve been everywhere on youtube and they all try to migrate the whole thing and when...
  8. Can I copy/transfer my copy of Windows 10 that I have preinstalled to my USB drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I copy/transfer my copy of Windows 10 that I have preinstalled to my USB drive?: So what I’m trying to do is clone my storage on my laptop and for one of the steps, it says I need a copy of Windows 10. My problem is that I don’t want to buy Windows 10 (because for $139, that’s expensive as hell and I’m not buying that). I already have Windows preinstalled...
  9. Android to PC Photo transfer corrupted all files and made them all 14.5GB plus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Android to PC Photo transfer corrupted all files and made them all 14.5GB plus: Today, I transferred images jpg and movie files mp4 over from my Samsung Note 8 phone to my PC via USB. I did this by accessing the camera folder on my phone, cutting the files, and pasting them into a folder on my desktop. Everything went well for the transfer but at the...
  10. All of my files got deleted by an update ... all of them

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All of my files got deleted by an update ... all of them: I was just playing a game and suddenly Windows start an update...automatically...without my permission...After it was done I was greeted with a black desktop with nothing but recycle bin on it. Not only that but when I said all my files got deleted... I meant all... Even...