Windows 10: Have problem with iCloud downloading

Discus and support Have problem with iCloud downloading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey there! I'm not able to download iCloud on my device of the Microsoft Store.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cinollo, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Cinollo Win User

Have problem with iCloud downloading

Hey there! I'm not able to download iCloud on my device of the Microsoft Store.

:)

Cinollo, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Dec 24, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Icloud install

Hi Chris,

To isolate this matter, we have some questions for you:

• Where did you download the iCloud?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Have problem with iCloud downloading - Similar Threads - problem iCloud downloading

2. Icloud photos not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icloud photos not downloading: I have windows11 and the latest version of iCloud for Windows. Everything is working fine except for the syncing of stand alone photos. Even photo albums are syncing. I spent time with Apple support and we got apple photos to work once we created a brand new user and...
  3. Icloud photos not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icloud photos not downloading: I have windows11 and the latest version of iCloud for Windows. Everything is working fine except for the syncing of stand alone photos. Even photo albums are syncing. I spent time with Apple support and we got apple photos to work once we created a brand new user and...
  4. iCloud not downloading to PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    iCloud not downloading to PC: I am unable to download photos from iCloud. I get error code 0x800701AA How do I fix this?Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Unknown/other / iPhone & iPad / Microsoft 365 Family...
  5. iCloud for Windows problem

iCloud for Windows problem: In the settings panel for iCloud for Windows there is a section called Bookmarks. It defaults to Internet Explorer (which is so old that it only appears in history books). There is an option to select Firefox instead but when I do (& click 'Apply') it tells me that the iCloud...
  6. Problem with ICloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with ICloud: Yesterday I installed the latest Win 10 update. After that, I had a problem with my email and searched the Community for a solution. One of the suggestions was to do a restore to an earlier point. I opened the restore app and after about 35 minutes, I got an error message...
  7. Help! I have problems with iCloud for Windows app!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! I have problems with iCloud for Windows app!: Like I just uninstalled it and installed it again, as I was having problems with my photos shot thru my iPad, and they are not uploading to my PC anymore. But I noticed that when I uninstalled iCloud for Windows, the iCloud photos in the file manager is still there, no...
  8. iCloud Problems

iCloud Problems: I have been having problems for a long time with downloading photos from the iCloud. It use to work at some point, but has not for a long time. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app many times with no positive results. Yesterday I did again and now it is taking...
  9. Problem with iCloud installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with iCloud installation: I was forced to do a clean install of Windows 10 and then tried to install iCloud. But in the middle of the process I encountered an error with code 0x80073715 and the installation process started again. Can you explain how to fix this problem?...
  10. Download from icloud

Download from icloud: I haven’t used my itune app for more than a year so i updated it to the latest version then signed in again but retrieving/downloading my music files from icloud gets an error message from each of them. Internet connection is perfect but sometimes noted as the problem. Error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. have problem downloading icloud from windows store