Windows 10: Have problem with USB Bluetooth adapter when USB hard drive is plug in on windows 10.

Discus and support Have problem with USB Bluetooth adapter when USB hard drive is plug in on windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have the following problem with my USB bluetooth adaper on my laptop I am using the HDMI slot for the monior I am using next to the HDMI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MATTHEW60, Feb 16, 2021.

1. MATTHEW60 Win User

Have problem with USB Bluetooth adapter when USB hard drive is plug in on windows 10.

Hello,

I have the following problem with my USB bluetooth adaper on my laptop I am using the HDMI slot for the monior I am using next to the HDMI slot is the USB slot thst has the USB Buletooth adaper plug in and have a bluetooth speaker that works with the adaper, but when I plug in my USB hard drive in the next USB slot that is next to the USB that has the USB bluetooth adaper plug in the USB hard drive nocks the bluetooth speaker out, wait a couple of mins and when the speaker will come back on.

There is no driver for the USB bluetooth adaper it is plug and play.

Any help would be great to get this problem fixed.

Thanks

Matthew

:)

MATTHEW60, Feb 16, 2021

2. Problem with Hama Bluetooth USB-adapter drivers

Here is the answer I received from Hama support:

KrzysiekPrzydatek, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Have problem with USB Bluetooth adapter when USB hard drive is plug in on windows 10.

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Have problem with USB Bluetooth adapter when USB hard drive is plug in on windows 10.

1. Have problem with USB Bluetooth adapter when USB hard drive is plug in on windows 10. - Similar Threads - problem USB Bluetooth

2. WIndows not recognizing bluetooth usb adapter as adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIndows not recognizing bluetooth usb adapter as adapter: Hi,I bought a USB bluetooth adapter and when i put the usb in my pc it recognizes it as a dongle with a headset iconI cant add bluetooth devices and dont even have the ability to turn on bluetooth anywherei also cant see it in device manager, the only thing i see bluetooth...
  3. insignia usb bluetooth adapter plug and play bluetooth not found?

insignia usb bluetooth adapter plug and play bluetooth not found?: Hi, I seem to not have any Bluetooth on my system. I bought a brand new Xbox one Microsoft controller for gaming... wireless with batteries and a plug and play adapter, everything is compatible except nothing works I searched through forums and people with the same issue...
  4. Windows 10 USB 3.0 failing when plugging in an External hard Drive

Windows 10 USB 3.0 failing when plugging in an External hard Drive: Since the most recent Windows 10 update from which I cannot roll back due too not realizing the feature was turned off by default The USB 3.0 Root Hub ceases functioning with the Code 43 appearing in the device manager whenever I attempt to plug in my Toshiba 3.0 External...
  5. BSOD when plugging in USB serial adapter

BSOD when plugging in USB serial adapter: This is the error I see: Stop Code: WDF_VIOLATION what failed: UDE.sys This happens whenever I plug in a usb->serial adapter. This device works fine on all of my other PCs. How can I resolve this?...
  6. Password problem, removed hard drive, formatted hard drive, have windows 10 usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Password problem, removed hard drive, formatted hard drive, have windows 10 usb: Hi, Password problem, removed hard drive, formatted hard drive, have windows 10 usb installer. How can I install the windows usb if the computer bios is not set to be 1st during boot? Thanks, Joe...
  7. USB Bluetooth Adapter not funtioning in Windows 10

USB Bluetooth Adapter not funtioning in Windows 10: I´m trying to install in my PC the USB Bluetooth Adapter NSC-PCY5BMA2 ( BCM20702A0 ) from Insignia. Tried everything but nothing worked: can´t find the driver, nor in the PC nor in the internet. Help me. Where can I find the driver? I´m using WINDOWS 10. Tks. Antonio....
  8. problem with USB portable drive when it gets plugged in

problem with USB portable drive when it gets plugged in: When I plug in my 2TB WD "My Passport" USB portable drive, a pop-up is always shown saying "Problem with USB Drive....." When I click on the bubble to scan the drive, no errors are found. The next time I plug that drive into the same USB port, the pop-up is shown again and...
  9. USB Hard Drive with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB Hard Drive with Windows 10: I have a Western Digital Elements external USB drive and whenever I plug it in I have to manually assign it a letter, which in itself is frustrating but manageable. The real problem is if I disconnect the drive and plug it back in, I need to assign it again, however the...
  10. USB Plug in Drives

USB Plug in Drives: I am having problems in getting an External DVD Drive recognised by my laptop that is running Windows 10 with 1803. When the laptop is operating and I plug in a Canon Camera SX730-HS the File Explorer immediately recognises the camera yet when I plug in the external DVD...