Windows 10: Have recently activated my windows 10, now unable to find any networks.

Discus and support Have recently activated my windows 10, now unable to find any networks. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Bought an activation key, waited for a restart and now as soon as I start it up, no networks are available. I tried the Device manager method, updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SEVERALBS, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Have recently activated my windows 10, now unable to find any networks.

Bought an activation key, waited for a restart and now as soon as I start it up, no networks are available. I tried the Device manager method, updating the network drivers, uninstalling and scanning for hardware changes, even another full reset. I also tried to download the newest driver to update it, turning off my firewall and retrying the previous methods, but it still doesn’t work. I don’t know what to do anymore.

submitted by /u/SEVERALBS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SEVERALBS, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Recent Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please do let us know if you have activated the copy of Windows 10 that you have recently installed?

If no, I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jun 16, 2020
  4. esmorax Win User

Have recently activated my windows 10, now unable to find any networks.

Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Thanks for the tip! I followed all above steps.

So far I can open files from the Recent files list when I enter Word itself, however I still am unable to open any documents using the Word icon pinned to the taskbar:

Have recently activated my windows 10, now unable to find any networks. [​IMG]

-

esmorax, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Have recently activated my windows 10, now unable to find any networks.

1. Have recently activated my windows 10, now unable to find any networks. - Similar Threads - recently activated unable

2. Unable to find any available network after network reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to find any available network after network reset: So I did a network reset because my PC sometimes won’t get any internet from the Wi-Fi even though my phone is still connected. So I did a network reset and after the network reset, no more available network pops up. I tried troubleshooting and it says “there might be a...
  3. Unable to find any available network after network reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find any available network after network reset: So I did a network reset because my PC sometimes won’t get any internet from the Wi-Fi even though my phone is still connected. So I did a network reset and after the network reset, no more available network pops up. I tried troubleshooting and it says “there might be a...
  4. Unable to find any available network after network reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 on desktop was working find and now is not activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on desktop was working find and now is not activated: Yesterday I noticed that one of my two desktops (the older one) is telling me I need to active windows. When I go to settings and click activate, I am getting a message that I don't have a valid digital license of product key. I've had this computer for nine years and I...
  6. Windows-10 not finding any available networks

Windows-10 not finding any available networks: Hello, I use Lenovo B440 laptop. Wi-fi used to work fine until I installed optional and compulsory updates on Windows 10 Pro. Now, my pc can't detect any available network even if I sit very close to it. This is creating a real problem for me to take online classes. The Wifi...
  7. Unable to activate windows 10. It was activated initially, but recently started displaying...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate windows 10. It was activated initially, but recently started displaying...: Below is the screens shot. if I click on trouble shoot, it will ask to upgrade copy of windows, but even if I do, windows will not get activated.[ATTACH]...
  8. So my computer is unable to find any networks for some reason, I have been able to use...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So my computer is unable to find any networks for some reason, I have been able to use...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oats553 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eoulx3/so_my_computer_is_unable_to_find_any_networks_for/
  9. Unable to find any WiFi network on my computer

Unable to find any WiFi network on my computer: Hello, my computer has been struggling to find any wifi network for the last 2 days. i have restarted both the computer and my router thinking it may solve the problem but it hasnt. This has only recently occured after a new windows update, please help....
  10. Unable to find Windows 10 computer on the Network

Unable to find Windows 10 computer on the Network: Hello I have several computers, some with windows 10 and some with windows 7. I recently installed a windows 10 computer and I having difficulties with the network, namely getting other windows 10 to discover it on the network. When I list the network on windows explorer...