Windows 10: Have reload printer every time the computer is turned off

Discus and support Have reload printer every time the computer is turned off in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an HP laptop, and a wireless connection to an Epson WF-2750 Printer/Scanner. Everytime my computer turns off I have to reinstall the printer to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PatrickNenno, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Have reload printer every time the computer is turned off

I have an HP laptop, and a wireless connection to an Epson WF-2750 Printer/Scanner. Everytime my computer turns off I have to reinstall the printer to get the scanner to work. What is the reason for this? Is there anything I can do to prevent it from happening all the time?

:)

PatrickNenno, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Zaki_j Win User

HP printer turns off unexpectedly

Hi Dudley Campbell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer turns off unexpectedly.

• When you say “It keeps reporting on it's window that I have a problem” do get any error message?
    • Does the printer turn off when you are attempting to print?
    • Did this issue started recently? If yes, then what are the recent changes that you have made to the computer
      prior to this issue?

I suggest you refer and follow the suggestions from the following article on
    Printer Turns Off Unexpectedly or Repeatedly and check if it resolves the issue.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Printer Reload

Hello,

You need to make sure that the printer is plugged into the power supply and turned on so it will connect to your device properly. To better assist you, kindly answer these questions:

• Are you getting an error upon reloading your printer?
    • Have you made any recent hardware or software changes to your computer?
    • Have you tried to install the latest driver?

Raymond Ave, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Have reload printer every time the computer is turned off

Computer works on updates every time it is turned on

Every time I turn my laptop on, it says it is working on updates and works on this for a while before turning on. It does this everytime the computer is turned on and online I can only really find suggestions that say to turn automatic updates off which
    I have always had off, so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

jamesblack5, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Have reload printer every time the computer is turned off

1. Have reload printer every time the computer is turned off - Similar Threads - reload printer every

2. Computer resolution drops every time the computer is turned off and can’t be reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer resolution drops every time the computer is turned off and can’t be reset: I’ve recently upgraded the GPU in my pc to a 1660 and installed the new drivers and the display set up correctly to 1920x1080 however when the computer was switched off overnight and turned on again in the morning the highest resolution available was 1280x1024 after several...
  3. Computer resolution drops every time the computer is turned off and can’t be reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer resolution drops every time the computer is turned off and can’t be reset: I’ve recently upgraded the GPU in my pc to a 1660 and installed the new drivers and the display set up correctly to 1920x1080 however when the computer was switched off overnight and turned on again in the morning the highest resolution available was 1280x1024 after several...
  4. Computer resolution drops every time the computer is turned off and can’t be reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Laptop reloads instead of turning off display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop reloads instead of turning off display: Hey there.I'm using my laptop with external monitor. Everything is fine when I'm working or playing games. But when it should turn off display using power options it start reloading. Also when I manually send it to sleep it also realoads instead. And in the end, when my...
  6. Laptop reloads instead of turning off display

Laptop reloads instead of turning off display: Hey there.I'm using my laptop with external monitor. Everything is fine when I'm working or playing games. But when it should turn off display using power options it start reloading. Also when I manually send it to sleep it also realoads instead. And in the end, when my...
  7. I had to reload my computer and turned it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had to reload my computer and turned it off: So I download something that needed to restart the laptop and I forgot to close stuff in my laptop, idk if that was the problem but overnight it got stuck at 90%. I was looking at someone's else post and it said to shut off the laptop and then safe mode it and run said cmds....
  8. I had to reload my computer and turned it off

I had to reload my computer and turned it off: So I download something that needed to restart the laptop and I forgot to close stuff in my laptop, idk if that was the problem but overnight it got stuck at 90%. I was looking at someone's else post and it said to shut off the laptop and then safe mode it and run said cmds....
  9. Xbox One Controller turning off every time I reset my computer or turn it off and on again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller turning off every time I reset my computer or turn it off and on again.: I have had this problem only with my new Xbox One controller that I bought a few weeks ago. Any way to fix this or will it just keep happening? Any tips would be helpful!...
  10. Computer works on updates every time it is turned on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer works on updates every time it is turned on: Every time I turn my laptop on, it says it is working on updates and works on this for a while before turning on. It does this everytime the computer is turned on and online I can only really find suggestions that say to turn automatic updates off which I have always had off,...