Windows 10: have taskmgr.exe to run on start up.

Discus and support have taskmgr.exe to run on start up. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want taskmgr.exe to run on all startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jcraft133, Apr 7, 2020.

1. jcraft133 Win User

have taskmgr.exe to run on start up.

I want taskmgr.exe to run on all startup

:)

jcraft133, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Thyan Win User

taskmgr, regedit and other functions not running: error: the parameter

Well, DISM is not running (just a black window for a split second, and then nothing) and the In-place upgrade did not work either (tried it with a USB flash drive): I got the same error window: D:\setup.exe the parameter is incorrect *Sad.
    I also tried to copy the exe files for taskmgr, regedit and DISM from another computer, but I still get that error. Either something was erased from my Win10 (by a malicious attack), or some running process is preventing Windows from running .exe files (which I cannot stop, since taskmgr would not run). Thanks for your suggestions, but so far I can do none of the things you suggested.

Thyan, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Apr 7, 2020
  4. have taskmgr.exe to run on start up.

USB drive will not run exes.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you in solving the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if you have installed any Antivirus in the Laptop.

I suggest you to run the program in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persist.

• Right click on the “.exe” file of the program and select properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for “Run in Compatibility mode”.
    • Select the Operating System from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

have taskmgr.exe to run on start up.

1. have taskmgr.exe to run on start up. - Similar Threads - taskmgr exe run

2. why have no name .exe running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why have no name .exe running?: I usually use the habit of not installing pirated software, always keep the firewall and windows defender open.But one day when I shut down my computer, I found that my computer might be running a .exe file without a name, I tried to find the file from the job manager, but I...
  3. why have no name .exe running?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why have no name .exe running?: I usually use the habit of not installing pirated software, always keep the firewall and windows defender open.But one day when I shut down my computer, I found that my computer might be running a .exe file without a name, I tried to find the file from the job manager, but I...
  4. why have no name .exe running?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. taskmgr Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskmgr Error: the error So when I try to open taskmgr it gives me this error.I am running windows 10 version 20H2. winverCan You help me with this error please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskmgr-error/52447d56-3ae4-4c4b-a194-c85dc9731fe2
  6. i have problem with Taskmgr

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have problem with Taskmgr: hola, el "Taskmgr" me muestra uso de cpu al 100% pero no lo esta usando en realidad. alguna forma de arreglarlo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-taskmgr/d44e4d6f-ca84-46b8-84d6-193f3ac6d53e
  7. ss3svc64.exe at start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    ss3svc64.exe at start up: My ASUS PC was requesting ss3svc64.exe be allowed to make changes at start up. IT uninstalled sonic suite. Now I have no sound. Could that be because sonic suite was uninstalled?...
  8. dont have permission to run exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dont have permission to run exe: using win 10 but for a few months I cant run programs which I have downloaded. Even if I press run in browser a message says that I don't have permission to run program or update....
  9. What is Rundll32.exe and why has it started running in the background?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is Rundll32.exe and why has it started running in the background?: Hello, From the last few days there is something bizarre happening with my Windows 10 Task Manager Rundll32.exe will start running in the background when I look at my Task Manager and will not disappear. I have Windows 10 1903 for the last 1 month and I never noticed this,...
  10. Have a .bat file start up as "run as administrator" in start up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Have a .bat file start up as "run as administrator" in start up.: Hi, Let me start with my setup. In File explorer I have a library called "Start up" . This contains 2 paths: Path 1 C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup and Path 2 C:\Users\AJ ANNING\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup...