Windows 10: Have the following issue when i try to view a webinar

Discus and support Have the following issue when i try to view a webinar in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello: This is the message: Browser does not recognize video format: Click here to visit frequently asked questions about html 5 video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JackAlan1, Jun 16, 2020.

1. JackAlan1 Win User

Have the following issue when i try to view a webinar

Hello:

This is the message:

Browser does not recognize video format:

Click here to visit frequently asked questions about html 5 video

:)

JackAlan1, Jun 16, 2020

2. Windows 10, no sound on a video I am trying to play from a webinar

I appear to be the only one with this problem so the webinar I am trying to listen to and view must work for others. Windows 10. Sound icon on menu is fine and shows sound on. I think my problem may be a device like Adobe flash player which frankly
    I am not able to find. Truly I need a logical step by step solution. I am using Mozilla Firefox and the webinar is posted through my AOL account email. Thanks!

Helpless without your help, Jun 16, 2020
  3. hoppy_502 Win User
    downloading a webinar series

would appreciate knowing if I can download an upcoming webinar series for later viewing and if so how to do this? thanks. edith

hoppy_502, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10, no sound on a video I am trying to play from a webinar

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• Is this issue specific to Mozilla Firefox?

• Did you try to check this issue with a different web browser?

Also, I suggest you to use Internet Explorer to conduct a webinar and check the status of this issue.

Refer: Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Have the following issue when i try to view a webinar - Similar Threads - following issue try

2. my laptop is having issues when trying to reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is having issues when trying to reset it: Hp vitctus laptop with windows 11I was trying to reset my new laptop I chose Reset Local reinstall and Remove everything I was waiting for it to finish reinstalling the windows install when it suddenly turned blank and the logo came on with a loading and a windowed popped up...
  3. Hello I have an issue. When I try to log in into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have an issue. When I try to log in into my computer: When i try to log in into my computer it says error of connection and apparently I tried to login too many time with the wrong pin. Which isn’t true. I don’t have any other option just the keyboard language, wifi, accessibility and power off at the bottom....
  4. Hello I have an issue. When I try to log in into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I have an issue. When I try to log in into my computer: When i try to log in into my computer it says error of connection and apparently I tried to login too many time with the wrong pin. Which isn’t true. I don’t have any other option just the keyboard language, wifi, accessibility and power off at the bottom....
  5. Hello I have an issue. When I try to log in into my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I have this issue when I'm trying to activate my windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have this issue when I'm trying to activate my windows: Please I need solution ASAP [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-issue-when-im-trying-to-activate-my/064a8ee4-2d63-45c7-9863-6b33136c4fbd
  7. When I try to install office I get the following message:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I try to install office I get the following message:: I tried to install office, When I try to install I get the following message [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-install-office-i-get-the-following/7fb182fa-e45e-4df4-bd2a-4d83de9682cc
  8. Have a folder named "...", can't delete it and when I try to view it's contents, it's just...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have a folder named "...", can't delete it and when I try to view it's contents, it's just...: This isn't a folder that Explorer will let you create, but apparently if you use a program to create it nothing stops you. This is the folder in question:[ATTACH] Here's one level deep, it's just the containing folder: [ATTACH] Here's a bunch of levels deep, it's the same...
  9. Event view showing the following

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event view showing the following: I'm getting the following on my Dell 780 sff, windows 10. After shutdown typically after 12:00am new day my pc boots some what with blink green power light. I'm confused. 25 yrs in this business as company owner, College & H.S. instructor. The application-specific...
  10. downloading a webinar series

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading a webinar series: would appreciate knowing if I can download an upcoming webinar series for later viewing and if so how to do this? thanks. edith https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-webinar-series/8fa83452-4e06-4180-83fc-1fee8c1e7afb