Windows 10: HAVE THEY FIRED THE IDIOTS THAT CAUSED MY OUTGOING EMAIL TO BE DELETED

Discus and support HAVE THEY FIRED THE IDIOTS THAT CAUSED MY OUTGOING EMAIL TO BE DELETED in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HAVE THEY FIRED THE IDIOTS THAT CAUSED MY OUTGOING EMAIL TO BE DELETED YOU HAVE ONE JOB; TO MAKE EMAIL WORK. INSTEAD I SPEND SO MUCH TIME WRITING A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ConradSenior, Apr 1, 2021.

1. HAVE THEY FIRED THE IDIOTS THAT CAUSED MY OUTGOING EMAIL TO BE DELETED

HAVE THEY FIRED THE IDIOTS THAT CAUSED MY OUTGOING EMAIL TO BE DELETED

YOU HAVE ONE JOB; TO MAKE EMAIL WORK. INSTEAD I SPEND SO MUCH TIME WRITING A COMPLICATED EMAIL, AND IT GETS DELETE!!!!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS WHO CAN'T EVEN GET EMAIL TO WORK?

DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO PROVIDE AN AUTO SAVE FUNCTION?

WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING IN A CAVE .....YOU MORONS

****. I HOPE YOU ALL DIE AND TAKE YOUR GENES OUT OF THE GENE POOL. YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO LIVE.

GOD DAM YOU TO HELL

:)

ConradSenior, Apr 1, 2021

2. Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?

HAVE THEY FIRED THE IDIOTS THAT CAUSED MY OUTGOING EMAIL TO BE DELETED [​IMG]

The issue I'm having is the first entry "User name" asking for the email address.
    My incoming mail server is looking for part of that name.
    Instead of -> L: [email protected], It is looking for myname as the user name.
    The outgoing server is fine with the full email address.
    Is there a way to change the incoming user name?
    Thanks

callicosfx, Apr 1, 2021
  3. attaching photos to outgoing emails

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. You can attach photos to outgoing email by locating the photos from the drive and clicking on it, then hit Ok; moreover, the "open" option that you are getting implies that the application is not set as a default. If you
    can provide a screenshot of the issue, it would be helpful to fix this.

We would like to know more information to help you resolve this. Please answer the following questions below:

• Are you using an application like Outlook or Mail app to send email or you are sending through web?
    • When did this issue start?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before this issue occur?

Meanwhile, you can follow some suggested steps:

• Set Default app for Photos. Head over to this link
      for the instructions.
    • You can also create a new user account to help you fix this. Please visit this
      link
      for the instructions.

We'll be waiting for your response and the result.

Lemuel Cie, Apr 1, 2021
  4. HAVE THEY FIRED THE IDIOTS THAT CAUSED MY OUTGOING EMAIL TO BE DELETED

deleted emails

Hi Myrna,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding your concern about deleting all the emails depending on the mail app you are using. To properly diagnose this issue, We would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Do you use an Outlook application or Windows mail app?
    • Are you trying to delete all the emails from your mail app and your email server?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article
    to select all emails and delete it.

Update us with the result, so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

HAVE THEY FIRED THE IDIOTS THAT CAUSED MY OUTGOING EMAIL TO BE DELETED

1. HAVE THEY FIRED THE IDIOTS THAT CAUSED MY OUTGOING EMAIL TO BE DELETED - Similar Threads - FIRED IDIOTS CAUSED

2. e -unable to connect to the outgoing server for my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    e -unable to connect to the outgoing server for my email: I am using MS Outlook 2021 for my optusnet email , can receive emails but unable to send and they end up in my outbox, error messag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-unable-to-connect-to-the-outgoing-server-for-my/7dd39288-677a-4f46-9a95-5f07f5daff12
  3. e -unable to connect to the outgoing server for my email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    e -unable to connect to the outgoing server for my email: I am using MS Outlook 2021 for my optusnet email , can receive emails but unable to send and they end up in my outbox, error messag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-unable-to-connect-to-the-outgoing-server-for-my/7dd39288-677a-4f46-9a95-5f07f5daff12
  4. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  5. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  6. Correct the Reply email address on outgoing emails.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Correct the Reply email address on outgoing emails.: Correct the gmail Reply email address. Currently showing .OUTLOOK, should be .GMAIL. Where is there a dialog to change that? Step-by-step please. Thnx!...
  7. Outgoing Emails diverted to Spam folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outgoing Emails diverted to Spam folder: My outgoing emails are being diverted to my spam folder. It seems this is a problem for Microsoft. Is there anything being done to rectify this problem or are we "on our own" here? I'm not so familiar with windows as I recently switched from Mac but I've just never heard of...
  8. Outgoing Emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outgoing Emails: A few days ago, my Windows 10 laptop suddenly stopped outgoing emails being sent. There was a error message which stated 'There was an error while sending your message'. This error message appeared even before I had finished writing my message! My outgoing server setting is:...
  9. Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

Gmail: outgoing emails not sending: HI There! I have just got a new laptop and whilst emails arrive into my Gmail account, outgoing ones are saved as drafts with a send error message about the addresses or size of the message. Neither are inappropriate. I am sure this is a school girl error and would be so...
  10. NBN and outgoing emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NBN and outgoing emails: I have just been connected to NBN. I cannot now send emails from Outlook. I can recieve them though. Can anyone advise, in words of one syllable. :) I have selected a 'Window's topic'. But cannot see one that actually fits my needs. Patrick...