Windows 10: Have they fixed all the issues from the last couple cumulative updates?

Discus and support Have they fixed all the issues from the last couple cumulative updates? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The updates failing to install, causing "Removing updates" loops, etc etc. All the stuff that's been causing a mess for a lot for 2004 users. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/geekjosh, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Have they fixed all the issues from the last couple cumulative updates?

The updates failing to install, causing "Removing updates" loops, etc etc.

All the stuff that's been causing a mess for a lot for 2004 users. It's gotten so bad that I've just had to disable the Windows Update process.

Any hope this gets fixed in the near future?

submitted by /u/geekjosh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/geekjosh, Oct 2, 2020

2. Cumulative update issue

Hello!

As usual I checked for updates.. it showed a list to download and install.. After downloading, windows failed to install cumulative update for windows version 1909.. I tried to solve by using 'Have a question' option.. I tried every steps which were mentioned
    in 'Get Help' window.. still no solution..

it shows

"There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later.

2020-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4528760) - Error 0x80073701"

please help me to solve this issue..

Thanks...

velmurugan1930, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Easo Win User
    Microsoft controversially brings cumulative updates to W7 & W8.1

I do not see any real reason for panic yet, 1 update instead of the usual 8-10 is a good thing. And they WON'T be huge, delta patching and all that. Unless, of course, you get RTM Win 7 SP1 install. But in that case there would be ~200+ updates with similar total size.
    Only real issue is MS borking up some fix included in the cumulative update, which, unfortunetaly, has happened.

Easo, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Have they fixed all the issues from the last couple cumulative updates?

Since the most recent Windows 10 update a few days ago, I've got a couple of taskbar issues in Windows 10

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

If you’re referring to cumulative update then I would suggest you to uninstall the updated and check if it helps.

Step 1: Follow the steps below to uninstall the updates.

• Go to control panel, then click on Programs and Features.

• Tap on View installed updates, then find the latest updated installed.

• Right click and uninstall the update.
    If the issue persist I suggest you to perform System restore and check if it helps.

Step 2: Perform System Restore.

Since the issue occurred after an update, I suggest you to perform system restore.

Refer this section Restore from a system restore pointin
    the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Important Note: Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers and updates installed after the restore point was made.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Have they fixed all the issues from the last couple cumulative updates?

1. Have they fixed all the issues from the last couple cumulative updates? - Similar Threads - fixed issues last

2. Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???: Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-come-up-only-happened-in-last/68454567-92f6-47f0-9366-d2e91c6134e4
  3. Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???: Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-come-up-only-happened-in-last/68454567-92f6-47f0-9366-d2e91c6134e4
  4. Getting random rebooted from a bugcheck the last couple of days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting random rebooted from a bugcheck the last couple of days.: The reboots are getting too often and it's clearly a problem, Event Viewer is showing me.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041790, 0xffffb6000d577670, 0x000000000000004a, 0x000000000000004b. A dump was saved in:...
  5. Getting random rebooted from a bugcheck the last couple of days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting random rebooted from a bugcheck the last couple of days.: The reboots are getting too often and it's clearly a problem, Event Viewer is showing me.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041790, 0xffffb6000d577670, 0x000000000000004a, 0x000000000000004b. A dump was saved in:...
  6. I can't able to update the last cumulative update from the windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't able to update the last cumulative update from the windows: I can't able to update the last cumulative update from windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-able-to-update-the-last-cumulative-update/4be55d3c-e894-471f-ba60-a21e65028aeb
  7. Problems since last couple of updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems since last couple of updates: Some time after the last Windows update (maybe 2) I have a few issues. 1. I no longer can get icons in my pictures folder only the Microsoft Photo icon. I have tried all the suggested fixes, but nothing works. 2. My earplug jack isn't working properly. I plug in my earbud...
  8. I have a couple issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a couple issues.: So i recently came across this problem... If i press f it types cf and if i press c it types cf... But I've cleaned it out and everything. I also have an issue where left alt will turn down master volume and i have no idea how to solve this... My friend says it might be a...
  9. Having BSODs in the last couple of days, with KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION and scvhost.exe...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having BSODs in the last couple of days, with KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION and scvhost.exe...: Here is my .dmp. I'm guessing it's because of a headset or something like that but please help https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlKVY9zgla4lggLHvXaJpggaZOfc?e=ee2wSD...
  10. Latency problems since last couple Win10 updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latency problems since last couple Win10 updates: In the last week it seems several updates have been pushed to my Win10 laptop and now I have significant latency issues affecting overall sluggishness and streaming audio (not locally stored media). The latency monitor identifies ndis.sys as the latency hog. dxgkrnl.sys seems...