Windows 10: have to activate windows again (have proof)

Discus and support have to activate windows again (have proof) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; so I recently reset my bios (by removing the cmos battery) and now windows says I have to activate again some time ago I posted some feed back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Midasvan Veen, May 9, 2019.

1. have to activate windows again (have proof)

so I recently reset my bios (by removing the cmos battery) and now windows says I have to activate again

some time ago I posted some feed back to the feedback hub where it is visible that I have already activated, though I can't seem to access that

I already tried the built in windows way but it doesn't word

:)

Midasvan Veen, May 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 9, 2019
  4. have to activate windows again (have proof)

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 9, 2019
Thema:

have to activate windows again (have proof)

1. have to activate windows again (have proof) - Similar Threads - activate again proof

2. Stop having to sign in again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop having to sign in again and again: I have tried to stop having to sign in all the time when working on Computer - I tried netplwiz and everything else, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-having-to-sign-in-again-and-again/65ffb0f5-40f5-4f61-a7fa-3a18777a5a24
  3. Stop having to sign in again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop having to sign in again and again: I have tried to stop having to sign in all the time when working on Computer - I tried netplwiz and everything else, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-having-to-sign-in-again-and-again/65ffb0f5-40f5-4f61-a7fa-3a18777a5a24
  4. Activating Windows on multiple imported VMs - proof of theory

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Activating Windows on multiple imported VMs - proof of theory: So I just completed an experiment and did get the results I expected. 1. I created a VM in Hyper-V on an Intel laptop. I did not attach any drives to the VM. 2. I exported the VM from the laptop and imported it in Hyper-V on an AMD desktop computer. 3. Then I attached VDisks...
  5. Having problems with Windows Activation.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Having problems with Windows Activation.: I have 2 Windows Product Keys but one of them says I don't have internet even tho I have internet, and the second says I'm not connected to the organization's activation server. I need help please!...
  6. I got a new Motherboard and now i have to Activate windows again?

I got a new Motherboard and now i have to Activate windows again?: I used the code i have for my windows copy but its only recognized on my old motherboard and won't work on the new one. I'm not purchasing windows again so what can i do?...
  7. Having Trouble Activating Windows

Having Trouble Activating Windows: Hello community, "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's...
  8. having problem in windows activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    having problem in windows activation: i couldn't solve the error :0x8007000D. how can i install windows 10 home single language ?pls advice me …. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-in-windows-activation/e9c9a567-ed7d-4a23-94b2-61b0733e97b4
  9. Will I have to buy windows again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will I have to buy windows again?: I have a digital license for windows 10 and my hard drive died. Will the license still follow my Microsoft account or will I have to buy a new copy of windows? submitted by /u/thehamburger999 [link] [comments]...
  10. having problem in windows activation

having problem in windows activation: Hi I've been trying to activate my windows for the last few weeks after trying a handful of codes I have bought. I keep getting this error (0x8007007b) and I can't figure out how to fix it....