Windows 10: Have to now login to gmail before I can access Windows 10

Discus and support Have to now login to gmail before I can access Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Trying to figure out what happened after upgrading to new motherboard/CPU and having to reactivate windows, and installing Google drive. When I boot... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by S Davis, Dec 9, 2021.

1. S Davis Win User

Have to now login to gmail before I can access Windows 10

Trying to figure out what happened after upgrading to new motherboard/CPU and having to reactivate windows, and installing Google drive. When I boot Windows 10, it wants me to signin to my gmail account...which I don't want. However, that user profile is the one that has all my customized desktop and app settings. When I look under the \users folder, I see I still have my old main account is there its not changed to my gmail account as far as a new folder. I have turned off Google drive where it does not autostart, but that didnt have any effect. I created another admin account, but o

:)

S Davis, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Dec 9, 2021
  4. Have to now login to gmail before I can access Windows 10

Accessing group contact list from gmail

I installed Windows 10. When I create an email with my normal gmail account, I cannot access or use the group list out of my contacts. The contact list imported correctly, but I cannot find any way to access it from my email account when typing and email.
    Any suggestions? Mike

[Moved from Community Participation Center]

MikeShelby, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

Have to now login to gmail before I can access Windows 10

1. Have to now login to gmail before I can access Windows 10 - Similar Threads - login gmail before

2. Have to now login to gmail before I can access Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have to now login to gmail before I can access Windows 10: Trying to figure out what happened after upgrading to new motherboard/CPU and having to reactivate windows, and installing Google drive. When I boot Windows 10, it wants me to signin to my gmail account...which I don't want. However, that user profile is the one that has all...
  3. Have to now login to gmail before I can access Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have to now login to gmail before I can access Windows 10: Trying to figure out what happened after upgrading to new motherboard/CPU and having to reactivate windows, and installing Google drive. When I boot Windows 10, it wants me to signin to my gmail account...which I don't want. However, that user profile is the one that has all...
  4. I Have NEVER Seen This Issue Before, Until Now...

in Windows 10 Support
    I Have NEVER Seen This Issue Before, Until Now...: Well guys, this is officially my first post here. I feel like my attempts for getting help with this issue are starting to get a little desperate, but I had posted on 3 other forums about & still haven't yet heard ANYTHING back. :/ But I figure I could try here & see if...
  5. Hi im having BSOD before login into Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi im having BSOD before login into Windows: Hi I need you help Im having BSOD just when turning on the PC right before login into Windows. I recwntrly bought the PC componer and build my PC Here are the specs : Mother Asus rog strix B550 F wifi Cpu ryzen 5 3400g Ram 2x corsair vengeance rgb pro 8 gb Ssd...
  6. I cannot access the login screen on Windows 10. How to proceed now?

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot access the login screen on Windows 10. How to proceed now?: Hello guys, For a long time I cannot access the login screen and now I decided to do something about it. So, I can start the PC and I see the background image, time and date which WIndows 10 provides. You have to click a key or left click on your mouse to get to the login...
  7. windows 10 before login pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 before login pictures: How to disable the auto loaded pictures that appear before login. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-before-login-pictures/4ae61390-0486-4b2b-8585-039b9e9e9df8
  8. Give Windows 10 access to Gmail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Give Windows 10 access to Gmail: Why does Windows want to view, manage, and permanently delete your mail in Gmail? That's the message I get when responding to an update request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-windows-10-access-to-gmail/2cb4807d-4bbc-496b-9df3-c1c4e1a04903
  9. Having the desktop ready before login screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Having the desktop ready before login screen: Hello, first of all I apologize for my not perfect English. I try to explain anyway. I have some desktop computers (5). All of these have Windows 10 (latest build 1803) installed and are fully functional. In some of these, as soon as I turn them on, and before logging in...
  10. Login twice before can access to computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login twice before can access to computer: I was wondering if anyone have the same minor problem with me that I have to login twice before can access to my computer at the beginning of the startup. That is the release of Build 1709 16294.1 on my Windows 10 64X Professional. Should I report to Windows Insiders about...