Windows 10: Have to repair PowerA controller everytime

Discus and support Have to repair PowerA controller everytime in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m using a PowerA switch controller (this one: https://www.amazon.com/PowerA-Enhanced-Wireless-Controller-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07GXJHRVK) on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TwindedCarp, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Have to repair PowerA controller everytime

/u/TwindedCarp, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Bruce Hagen, Jul 7, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Have to repair PowerA controller everytime

Firmware update or hyper-v causes automatic repair loop everytime

Microsoft does not upgrade BIOS firmware you have to install the BIOS firmware from your computer manufacturer website.

Use the following steps to enable Hyper-V on Windows 10:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Check the Hyper-V option making sure: Hyper-V Management Tools and Hyper-V Platform are also selected.
    • Click OK to begin the process.

FreeBooter, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Have to repair PowerA controller everytime

1. Have to repair PowerA controller everytime - Similar Threads - repair PowerA controller

2. Windows 10 keeps installing the same PowerA Xbox One Controller on every reboot causing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps installing the same PowerA Xbox One Controller on every reboot causing...: 10 months ago I had a problem with Windows 10 reinstalling the same gamepad driver on and on with the PowerA Xbox One Enhanced Green Hint Controller. I could not solve the problem and I decided to return it for a full refund as the controller wasn't clear on PC support....
  3. Windows 10 keeps installing the same PowerA Xbox One Controller on every reboot causing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps installing the same PowerA Xbox One Controller on every reboot causing...: 10 months ago I had a problem with Windows 10 reinstalling the same gamepad driver on and on with the PowerA Xbox One Enhanced Green Hint Controller. I could not solve the problem and I decided to return it for a full refund as the controller wasn't clear on PC support....
  4. Windows 10 keeps installing the same PowerA Xbox One Controller on every reboot causing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Everytime I startup the PC, it repairs my C drive

Everytime I startup the PC, it repairs my C drive: I keep getting a message like Fixing some drive stuff and after, it works normal.It happens every startup.It started happening when there was a power outage in my house and the PC turn off. Does that have anything to do with this?And sometimes it just shows a black screen...
  6. xbox powera halo master cheif collection?

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox powera halo master cheif collection?: Can i use an xbox PowerA controller for the halo master cheif collection? I have bad internet, and i just wanna make sure that i dont waste my time downloading...
  7. Repairing to a Bluetooth Device/DualShock4 Controller

Repairing to a Bluetooth Device/DualShock4 Controller: Hello there community I am coming with a somewhat weird problem. I have a PS4 controller that I connect back and forward with my laptop and my PS4 and I was wandering if anyone knows if there is any repair option in the Bluetooth settings, I searched through all the settings...
  8. Nintendo Switch Pro controller and Nintendo Gamecube PowerA Controller connection issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo Switch Pro controller and Nintendo Gamecube PowerA Controller connection issues.: My problem is that my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller can't seem to connect to software such as Steam, but is recognized as a device. And, my GameCube PowerA controller won't connect at all to my new HP Pavilion desktop when it connected to my much older Dell Inspirion....
  9. PowerA Enhanced XBOX Controller

PowerA Enhanced XBOX Controller: When I tried to plug my PowerA controller to my PC it would not connect nor turn on and the drivers would not install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powera-enhanced-xbox-controller/0f749baf-378f-4f56-9e25-b56d94f4683b
  10. Windows 10 Automatic Repair on Cold Startup Everytime, not a loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair on Cold Startup Everytime, not a loop: Hello, I've been having an issue with some work machines ever since I updated them to Windows 10. Every time I cold startup, it triggers an automatic repair and I have to restart in order to get things running. It is not a loop, the OS will start once I restart, but I'd...