Windows 10: Have to restart wifi hub to connect my desktop

Discus and support Have to restart wifi hub to connect my desktop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I run to hubs in my house. 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. I have to restart wifi hub every time to connect my desktop downstairs to the nearest wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertMcKinlay1, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Have to restart wifi hub to connect my desktop

I run to hubs in my house. 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs.

I have to restart wifi hub every time to connect my desktop downstairs to the nearest wifi link, if I have turned to computer off at any point.

However it will connect to the furthest link upstairs.

Can you help please.

Thanks

:)

RobertMcKinlay1, Apr 26, 2020
  2. pizza Win User

My Phones wifi cannot connect to Wireless hub modem

I have an android phone zte force (boost) and for some odd reason it cannot connect to my clearwire hub express (Modem and router all in one ) through wifi. When i try to connect to the modem hub my phone stays stuck at "Connecting Saved" back and forth. I have tried changing the encryption and the wifi letter and resetting the modem but no results. The strange thing about my phone is that it can connect to other modems just fine. At the same time other devices can connect to my clear wire hub express *Bang Head :banghead:

I have even tried calling clear but they don't know what the problem is, its strange and if anyone can help that would be awesome !

pizza, Apr 26, 2020
  3. karyeowl Win User
    Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Have to restart wifi hub to connect my desktop

wifi connection problem

Hi,

To better assist you with the WiFi connection issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are your other devices able to connect to the same WiFi connection and working fine?
    • Have you tried to restart your WiFi router?
    • Which OS build version is currently running to your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Have to restart wifi hub to connect my desktop

1. Have to restart wifi hub to connect my desktop - Similar Threads - restart wifi hub

2. Wifi modem getting restarted connected to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi modem getting restarted connected to my laptop: Hi Good Day Everyone !I'm having a problem laptop - Lenovo ideapad 330 When I tried to connect my laptop to our Router, the router suddenly restarts by itself and disconnects everyone connected to it , and keeps repeating when the Laptop is on. But when i shutdown the laptop...
  3. Cant connect to the wifi on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant connect to the wifi on my desktop.: Ive connected to the internet (both ethernet and SSID/Wifi port) previously on my desktop. It has been awhile since ive gotten on my PC and given it much attention (it was mostly for PC gaming) but now i want to get it going again. But im having this issue where i cant...
  4. can't connect to wifi with my desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't connect to wifi with my desktop: Good evening,\ I am having trouble connecting to WIFI with my computer. It will only sometimes connect to my phones hot spot, but doesn't see the router for our home network. It gave me the error of Install a driver for you network adapter. Please help Tony ***...
  5. feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting: hi all: I am faced with this problem, feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting. I have to press, try again or close the feedback hub and open it again to get it to work. I tried these commands but does not solve the issue. netsh winsock reset - and press Enter. netsh...
  6. Our PC connects to wifi extenders, but not to our wifi hub

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Our PC connects to wifi extenders, but not to our wifi hub: Wasn't a problem until out extender recently broke. This didn't use to be a problem. The PC and the hub are only divided by a wall, and the PC and extender were in the same room, but only the extender seemed to register the signal. I want to say that the neighbors' wifi...
  7. WiFi connection in my desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connection in my desktop: Hi..i am using Amd ryzen 3 2200G processor with Gigabyte B450m dS3h motherboard in my desktop computer, windows 10. i doesn't have any Wifi option.is it possible to download wifi drivers to enable WiFi option on my desktop computer.if yes how?if there is no chance why?...
  8. Can't connect desktop to wifi

Can't connect desktop to wifi: Moved house. Previously connected to internet by ethernet cable. Now want to connect to internet through wifi. CAn't work out how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/cant-connect-desktop-to-wifi/c55b1e9b-d5a5-453e-a582-d64657f44107
  9. Wifi connection on desktop PC

Wifi connection on desktop PC: How to set up wifi on desktop PC, I have motherboard ASRock Z370 Gaming ITX/ac with wifi adapter but can not run wifi. Thanks for help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-connection-on-desktop-pc/148d00a5-9199-4782-ae78-b5afb7bed784
  10. Wifi doesn't connect on Startup but connects on Restart

Wifi doesn't connect on Startup but connects on Restart: I have a laptop running Windows 10 Pro version 1607 that I use only once a week for a few hours. Every time I power up for my weekly session, the wifi fails to connect:Pinging 98.139.183.24 with 32 bytes of data:PING: transmit failed. General failure. C:\>ping yahoo.comPing...