Windows 10: Have to sign into Edge profile every time I start the computer

Discus and support Have to sign into Edge profile every time I start the computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hey guys, Every time I launch into Windows from Bootcamp and launch Edge, I have to sign into the browser to sync my stuff like bookmarks, extensions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kilo Monitor Alpha, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Have to sign into Edge profile every time I start the computer

hey guys, Every time I launch into Windows from Bootcamp and launch Edge, I have to sign into the browser to sync my stuff like bookmarks, extensions etc. I should not have to do that so anyone got any ideas?

:)

Kilo Monitor Alpha, Dec 10, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 10, 2020
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Dec 10, 2020
  4. kormath Win User

Have to sign into Edge profile every time I start the computer

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Have to sign into Edge profile every time I start the computer :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Have to sign into Edge profile every time I start the computer

1. Have to sign into Edge profile every time I start the computer - Similar Threads - sign Edge profile

2. Remove sign in every time I start my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove sign in every time I start my computer: How can I remove every sign in option like PIN sign in and password every time I start my computer. I just want to use my computer with no sign in, lock screen what so ever...
  3. Remove sign in every time I start my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove sign in every time I start my computer: How can I remove every sign in option like PIN sign in and password every time I start my computer. I just want to use my computer with no sign in, lock screen what so ever...
  4. Remove sign in every time I start my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...: I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile and I have no previous data in this profile. Help me to recover my data of original profile as it is very important to me. What steps should I take to overcome this problem of signing...
  6. I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...: I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile and I have no previous data in this profile. Help me to recover my data of original profile as it is very important to me. What steps should I take to overcome this problem of signing...
  7. I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to avoid having to sign in every time Win 10 starts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to avoid having to sign in every time Win 10 starts: Can you tell me how to change settings so that I don't have to sign in every time Win 10 starts or wakes up from sleep mode? much appreciated 137265
  9. How to avoid having to sign in every time Win 10 starts

in Windows 10 Support
    How to avoid having to sign in every time Win 10 starts: Can you tell me how to change settings so that I don't have to sign in every time Win 10 starts or wakes up from sleep mode? much appreciated 137265
  10. Suddenly have to Sign In Every Time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Suddenly have to Sign In Every Time: When I switched from 8.0/8.1, one of the things that thrilled me the about 10 was that I didn't have to sign back in every time the computer sent to sleep! Now, after the last update, I have to do this again. What a major PITA! Is there any way to disable this? I have...