Windows 10: Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or...

Discus and support Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently upgraded new pc to Windows 11.Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible or necessary?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ajmak, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Ajmak Win User

Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or...

Recently upgraded new pc to Windows 11.Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible or necessary?

:)

Ajmak, Mar 31, 2023

2. Being told that my new PC is not compatible with Windows 11

Yes, TPM and Secure Boot are enabled; and my PC meets all of the minimum system requirements for upgrade to Windows 11;

except the CPU is not listed as compatible.

This computer is quite new.

Whilst it may be the case that every new PC is compatible with Windows 11; why should I have to buy a new computer when there is nothing wrong with the present one?

It has a legitimate copy of Microsoft Windows 10 Professional, Activated with a Retail Digital Licence, bought from the Microsoft APP Store.

I bought my PC and copy of Microsoft Windows 10 thinking that I was covered for all future upgrades.

Now, I learn that I am not covered for future upgrades because the CPU is not compatible with Windows 11.

Who is to say that If I buy a new computer, with Windows 11, that the CPU on that one may not qualify for an

upgrade to the next version of Windows?

Bhakta_Glenn, Mar 31, 2023
  3. 3c7690d8-f17d-475a-a498-df6b089e9fe2, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or...

Being told that my new PC is not compatible with Windows 11

I have a desktop computer which has the AMD A10-9700 CPU on an Asus Prime A320M-K motherboard with integrated graphics.

The TPM is activated by turning it on in the BIOS

1. Enter BIOS by tapping ‘Delete’ as the PC boots.
    2. Enter ‘Advanced mode’ by tapping F7
    3. Settings
    4. Security
    5. Security Device Support- Set to Enable
    6. AMD fTPM Switch set to [AMD fTPM].
    However, once this obstacle has been overcome; the PC Health Checker will inform you that the AMD A10-9700 CPU is not compatible with windows 11.

My PC passes all the tests published by Microsoft but the CPU is not compatible.

Bhakta_Glenn, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or...

1. Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or... - Similar Threads - ugraded Microsoft Desktop

2. is there a way to not have desktop icons transfer to new pc's on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to not have desktop icons transfer to new pc's on windows 11: is there a way to not have desktop icons transfer to new pc's on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-not-have-desktop-icons-transfer/f3d36f30-6e40-465f-b025-9b569e17c790
  3. is there a way to not have desktop icons transfer to new pc's on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to not have desktop icons transfer to new pc's on windows 11: is there a way to not have desktop icons transfer to new pc's on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-not-have-desktop-icons-transfer/f3d36f30-6e40-465f-b025-9b569e17c790
  4. Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or...: Recently upgraded new pc to Windows 11.Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible or necessary? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-ugraded-new-pc-to-windows-11-is-the-microsoft/1c3f24cf-4f2e-4944-be41-91e459f529d7
  5. Microsoft optical receiver compatability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft optical receiver compatability: I have a Microsoft 1.1 Keyboard that stopped working. It pairs with the Microsoft 2.1 optical receiver, which is still working with the Microsoft 2000 mouse. My question is, will ANY 1.1 keyboard work with my current optical receiver? Or do I have to replace everything? The...
  6. Microsoft optical receiver compatability

Microsoft optical receiver compatability: I have a Microsoft 1.1 Keyboard that stopped working. It pairs with the Microsoft 2.1 optical receiver, which is still working with the Microsoft 2000 mouse. My question is, will ANY 1.1 keyboard work with my current optical receiver? Or do I have to replace everything? The...
  7. PC compatibility with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC compatibility with Windows 11: Six months ago I bought a new desktop computer. It is fulfills the requirements to install Windows 11. I did that, but after having it insyalled I disliked it so much that I went back to Windows 10. But now, six months later, I think to give it another try, Windows 10 will...
  8. PC compatibility with Windows 11

PC compatibility with Windows 11: Six months ago I bought a new desktop computer. It is fulfills the requirements to install Windows 11. I did that, but after having it insyalled I disliked it so much that I went back to Windows 10. But now, six months later, I think to give it another try, Windows 10 will...
  9. PC compatibility with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Ugrading my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ugrading my PC: I am planning on upgrading my CPU in the future but I have been told that the windows licence key is attached to the CPU. Will I have to buy another Windows 10 Licence key when I do? submitted by /u/EfficientWasabi [link] [comments]...