Windows 10: Have updated windows password but wont let me reset computer

Discus and support Have updated windows password but wont let me reset computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello So as title says we have updated and reset our windows password but when we go to reset our computer it says its incorrect. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pixciegirl, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Have updated windows password but wont let me reset computer

Hello

So as title says we have updated and reset our windows password but when we go to reset our computer it says its incorrect.

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/pixciegirl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pixciegirl, Jan 3, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Have updated windows password but wont let me reset computer

reset laptop password

BTW, there's no jumper for a password reset in Windows.

DonInKansas, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Have updated windows password but wont let me reset computer

1. Have updated windows password but wont let me reset computer - Similar Threads - updated password wont

2. Forgot windows 11 password, computer will not let me reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot windows 11 password, computer will not let me reset: Forgot my password to windows 11, I’ve reloaded windows from iCloud. I click on forgot password the screen starts thinking and just pops up with the logon screen with no way to change password....
  3. Forgot windows 11 password, computer will not let me reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot windows 11 password, computer will not let me reset: Forgot my password to windows 11, I’ve reloaded windows from iCloud. I click on forgot password the screen starts thinking and just pops up with the logon screen with no way to change password....
  4. Reset wont let me reset on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset wont let me reset on my computer.: I have a problem when I try to reset my computer I get a message saying '' This Pc Couldn't Reset No Changes Where Made'' I tried the '' sfc /scannow'' it says no harmful files were found. but it stresses me out! and when I try to reset my HP ProBook X360 11 G2 EE From Bios...
  5. Reset wont let me reset on my computer.

Reset wont let me reset on my computer.: I have a problem when I try to reset my computer I get a message saying '' This Pc Couldn't Reset No Changes Where Made'' I tried the '' sfc /scannow'' it says no harmful files were found. but it stresses me out! and when I try to reset my HP ProBook X360 11 G2 EE From Bios...
  6. I am trying to reset my computer and it wont let me

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am trying to reset my computer and it wont let me: The problem when I try resetting my computer it says something like a There was a problem when restarting no changes were made each time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-reset-my-computer-and-it-wont-let/3975ff4d-3f42-427b-be72-0e1596fa7239
  7. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  8. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  9. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

10. it wont let me reset my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    it wont let me reset my pc: im kinda new to this pc thing but recently i got a virus when i installed this app and now people are telling me to reset my computer but now its saying insert your windows installation or recovery media....