Windows 10: have WD my book from dead windows 7 PC how do I recover files and docs to new window 10 PC

Discus and support have WD my book from dead windows 7 PC how do I recover files and docs to new window 10 PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Old PC died (Windows 7) I have a WD my book backup how do I get files ect transferred t new Windows 10 PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesKennedy844, Jun 16, 2019.

1. have WD my book from dead windows 7 PC how do I recover files and docs to new window 10 PC

Old PC died (Windows 7) I have a WD my book backup how do I get files ect transferred t new Windows 10 PC

:)

JamesKennedy844, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 16, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 16, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

have WD my book from dead windows 7 PC how do I recover files and docs to new window 10 PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

have WD my book from dead windows 7 PC how do I recover files and docs to new window 10 PC

1. have WD my book from dead windows 7 PC how do I recover files and docs to new window 10 PC - Similar Threads - book dead recover

2. Windows 10 pc dead and wants to transfer to new pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pc dead and wants to transfer to new pc: I have a old PC and wants to have a new PC and have the same os using windows home 10. I want to use the same os but the new PC have a free upgrade to w11 does it complicste that?...
  3. Windows 10 pc dead and wants to transfer to new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pc dead and wants to transfer to new pc: I have a old PC and wants to have a new PC and have the same os using windows home 10. I want to use the same os but the new PC have a free upgrade to w11 does it complicste that?...
  4. Recovering user files from old hard drive from dead PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering user files from old hard drive from dead PC: I had an all-in-one PC that died about a year ago and have just managed to get my hands on a hard drive caddy to try and recover the files that I had on the old PC's HDD. However, when I go into the disk I cannot access the files - when I try to go into my old user profile on...
  5. Updating from Windows 7 on my old PC to windows 10 on a new PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating from Windows 7 on my old PC to windows 10 on a new PC?: I am building my own PC and want to know if its possible to update from Windows 7 on my old PC to windows 10 on my new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-from-windows-7-on-my-old-pc-to-windows-10/12f6c5fb-9051-4cf9-b398-d326958b696b
  6. How to Transfer Windows 10 License from a dead pc to a New one

How to Transfer Windows 10 License from a dead pc to a New one: How Can I Transfer my Windows 10 License from my dead pc to a New Computer. The old computer's motherboard cant repair. Can I transfer the license to another PC. I purchased Windows 10 DVD earlier. I have a serial number on it. can I re-use it ?...
  7. Tranfer Windows 10 licence from dead PC to new

Tranfer Windows 10 licence from dead PC to new: Hi, My PC recently stopped working. I am in the process of building a new PC and would like to move whatever Windows licencing I had on the old PC if possible. I have no idea what class of licence I had. It started as Windows 7 some years ago and I did the complimentary...
  8. Recover Windows 10 on Windows 7 PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recover Windows 10 on Windows 7 PC: I had a legitimate Windows 7 then I upgraded to Windows 10. But my PC had a serious problem and crashed. I recovered the system through Asus Recovery but received Windows 7 installed. Can I upgrade to Windows 10?...
  9. I have a Windows 10 PC, How do I allow a windows 7 pc on a home network access files on my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a Windows 10 PC, How do I allow a windows 7 pc on a home network access files on my...: I have a Windows 10 PC, How do I allow a windows 7 pc on a home network access files on my W10 pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-windows-10-pc-how-do-i-allow-a-windows-7/fe8fb5dc-53df-4741-bcba-b4478e113663"
  10. PC id dead... and i need to move windows 10 to my new PC

PC id dead... and i need to move windows 10 to my new PC: how can i do this... i bought the final version , not the annual subscription and i paid the 119,00 for the software.. my PC is dead and in bought a new one but it doesn't have windows 10... how can i move my purchase to the new one?? thanks !! gustavo ======...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I access my old WD my Book Live

2. wd book driver windows 7

3. WD My Book Restore Windows 7 on New Windows 10

4. how do I restore files from my book,
  5. how to recover a wd my book