Windows 10: Have Win 10 Pro & Home licences. Can I use them on Surface Laptop Go?

Discus and support Have Win 10 Pro & Home licences. Can I use them on Surface Laptop Go? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all. I'm thinking of buying a Surface Laptop Go. I have Win 10 Pro & Home licences going spare. Can I use them to upgrade Win 10 Home S? I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by finnfire, Jan 11, 2021.

1. finnfire Win User

Have Win 10 Pro & Home licences. Can I use them on Surface Laptop Go?

Hello all.

I'm thinking of buying a Surface Laptop Go. I have Win 10 Pro & Home licences going spare. Can I use them to upgrade Win 10 Home S?

I've got digital licences linked to my Microsoft account. I got both licences when I upgraded from Win 7.

ATB,

Steve

:)

finnfire, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Have Win 10 Pro & Home licences. Can I use them on Surface Laptop Go? :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jan 11, 2021
  4. pangTuen Win User

withdrawing a win10 pro licence from a retiring laptop.

I have to retired my current laptop because Im leaving my current job. so there are three problems Im suffering.

1. the laptop was come with a Win 10 home, and I brought a pro licence on the windows shop. how can I withdraw the pro licence and restore the laptop back to its original edition?

2. while restoring the laptop back to its original home edition, is that means I have to remove all those working files from the laptop?

3. how can I applied the Win 10 pro licence to my new surface book 2 ?

thank you very muck.

P

pangTuen, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Have Win 10 Pro & Home licences. Can I use them on Surface Laptop Go? - Similar Threads - Pro Home licences

2. Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro: I have a pc with windows 10 home which is activated by digital licences or OEM. that means it gets activated whenever its connected to internet. But i am thinking to have a windows 10 pro is in my pc. How to change that. When ever I enter my win 10 pro key in change product...
  3. Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro: I have a pc with windows 10 home which is activated by digital licences or OEM. that means it gets activated whenever its connected to internet. But i am thinking to have a windows 10 pro is in my pc. How to change that. When ever I enter my win 10 pro key in change product...
  4. Win 10 home single activated with digital licence to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Transferring a Win 10 Pro licence from a laptop to a Desktop Which has WIn 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring a Win 10 Pro licence from a laptop to a Desktop Which has WIn 10 Home: Hi,I have two devices both with retail versions of Win 10. I basically want to swap the licences as one is Pro and One is Home. They are both on my microsoft account under devices and I wanted to know the best way to do this.If it helps. Laptop has win 10 pro and Desktop has...
  6. Transferring a Win 10 Pro licence from a laptop to a Desktop Which has WIn 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring a Win 10 Pro licence from a laptop to a Desktop Which has WIn 10 Home: Hi,I have two devices both with retail versions of Win 10. I basically want to swap the licences as one is Pro and One is Home. They are both on my microsoft account under devices and I wanted to know the best way to do this.If it helps. Laptop has win 10 pro and Desktop has...
  7. Transferring a Win 10 Pro licence from a laptop to a Desktop Which has WIn 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Have Win 10 Pro & Home licences. Can I use them on Surface Laptop Go?

Have Win 10 Pro & Home licences. Can I use them on Surface Laptop Go?: Hello all. I'm thinking of buying a Surface Laptop Go. I have Win 10 Pro & Home licences going spare. Can I use them to upgrade Win 10 Home S? I've got digital licences linked to my Microsoft account. I got both licences when I upgraded from Win 7. ATB, Steve 172066
  9. Transfer Win 10 Pro Licence to a new Win 10 Home PC

Transfer Win 10 Pro Licence to a new Win 10 Home PC: I bought a Laptop with Win 7 in July 2012. In January, 2013, I bought a Win 8 Pro licence through the promotion that was running at the time. I have since update the original Win 7 PC, to Win 8 Pro, to Win 10 Pro and it now is running Win 10 update 1903. I bought a new...
  10. Surface GO HOME Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface GO HOME Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: Hi All; Happy Thanksgiving to all! I would like to ask community and probably you can guide me how to handle this. I got a Surface GO with Home S Mode. I did not like to so I paid $99 for an Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, After Upgrade, I also removed the S Mode, which I can...