Windows 10: Have Window 10, Google Chrome and I can not download iTunes

Discus and support Have Window 10, Google Chrome and I can not download iTunes in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have Window 10, Google Chrome is my Browser...every time, I am trying to Download iTunes, during download, I get couple of errors, but when... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by billwest, Aug 12, 2015.

1. billwest Win User

Have Window 10, Google Chrome and I can not download iTunes

I have Window 10, Google Chrome is my Browser...every time, I am trying to Download iTunes, during download, I get couple of errors, but when Finish..it states: Apple Application Support is Required to Run iTunes....

Please, help...where do I go to Download the Apple Application Support Software......Thank you Bill

:)

billwest, Aug 12, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 12, 2015
  3. HELP TO SYCN

I HAVE A WINDOWS 1O PC AND A APPLE IPHONE SE. HOWEVER, I SET UP A DIFFERENT MICROSOFT ACCT ON PHONE. WOULD LIKE TO SYNC BOTH ITUNES ACCTS IF POSSIBLE... ON PC I SET UP ADMINISTRATOR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WHERE MOST OF MY ITUNES MUSIC IS.....I SET UP A GUEST
    ACCOUNT ON PC WHICH IS THE SAME ACCT I USE ON PHONE...CAN YOU REVERSE ACCTS ON PC SO I CAN GET MY ITUNES MUSIC ON PHONE???? WOULD ALSO LIKE TO GET MY DOWNLOADED ITUNES FROM PHONE TO PC IF POSSIBLE....IF NOT I'M OK WITH THAT.... I USE GOOGLE CHROME,IN SETTINGS
    THERE IS A BOX TO CHECK THAT SAYS MAKE GOOGLE CHROME YOUR DEFAULT BROWSER....I WILL NOT CHECK IT, DON'T KNOW IF THIS WILL AFFECT MY COMPUTER.. WHEN HP HELPED TO SET-UP PC, SHOULD GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER BEEN ADDED AND BING DELETED??? SO I DIDN'T HAVE 2 SCREENS...ALSO
    DOES THIS AFFECT SPACE ON PC???? PLEASE HELP!!!

***Moved from: Mobile Devices / Other Windows mobile devices / Using Windows 10 on phone***

wandadozier, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Have Window 10, Google Chrome and I can not download iTunes

1. Have Window 10, Google Chrome and I can not download iTunes - Similar Threads - Window Google Chrome

2. Can I download google play on my windows 10 phone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I download google play on my windows 10 phone?: Can i download google play on my windows 10 phone (Microsoft lumia 640 xl )? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-google-play-on-my-windows-10-phone/4cb52b05-0fff-41c9-b368-a35a66fe620c
  3. Google Chrome Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome Windows 10: I would like to know how to activate autofill on my pc with Google Chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-windows-10/ba8bd517-6942-44c5-9e03-02c1f89f1108
  4. how can I download google chrome onto my Windows PC

how can I download google chrome onto my Windows PC: How can I download google chrome on my windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-google-chrome-onto-my-windows/c2f6bc6b-837d-465f-8ad4-e0d60c71478b
  5. Google Chrome for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome for Windows 10: I'm trying to install Google Chrome and I'm getting error code 57. Why does this happen? Why can not I install Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-for-windows-10/1cb632d3-a0d0-4f3c-8fe2-420b64714462
  6. WINDOWS 10 Google Chrome

WINDOWS 10 Google Chrome: I need help to access google chrome in WINDOWS 10; The link on my bar will not respond nor does my icon when I double click it. Does anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-google-chrome/51c6ebb2-54e5-4c17-a0c2-e61d84ef19fd
  7. I have to use google chrome to have video playback?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have to use google chrome to have video playback?: Hello, Did you say that google chrome allows you to watch video playback, (ei. logging into showtime anytime to watch series? That's all I want to do. I just want to watch the Borgias and the Affair with the Showtime anytime APP with cable, which I pay $200.00 monthly....
  8. can' download chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can' download chrome: Hello to community, I get a format in my pc and i have now internet edge for windows 10 . My problem is that my pc can't run my programs neither fb games so i try to download google chrome or mozzila firefox , but my pc doesn't responde. Can you help me what should i do for...
  9. windows 10 blocks google chrome - is this worth having?

in Browsers and Email
    windows 10 blocks google chrome - is this worth having?: Downloaded and installed 10 successfully, but when I try to open Chrome, I get a blank page with the spinning circle that says "loading". Tried to contact Microsoft customer support and was on hold for more than an hour. The only reason I am able to post here is that I...
  10. I downloaded a New Google Chrome Browser today

in Browsers and Email
    I downloaded a New Google Chrome Browser today: ..and my TenForums TUTORIALs are visible again. I am able to see them and all may be normal again... still checking and thanks for all your previous comments. all be safe. 24556