Windows 10: have Windows 10, but no bluetooth driver

Discus and support have Windows 10, but no bluetooth driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; At one time had my galaxy S7 connected, but I have connected it by usb, nothing. Tried it by using bluetooth, not there. I need assistance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JackPadgett, Sep 5, 2019.

1. have Windows 10, but no bluetooth driver

At one time had my galaxy S7 connected, but I have connected it by usb, nothing. Tried it by using bluetooth, not there. I need assistance.

:)

JackPadgett, Sep 5, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 5, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

have Windows 10, but no bluetooth driver

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

have Windows 10, but no bluetooth driver

1. have Windows 10, but no bluetooth driver - Similar Threads - bluetooth driver

2. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalled Bluetooth driver and cannot reinstall.: Hey all, Windows version: 1903 (Build 18362.418) So today I made a mistake and uninstalled, not disabled, my bluetooth driver from Device manager. No matter what I try, the driver will not come back. I have tried "showing hidden items" in device manager, downloading the...
  3. Trying to pair i phone to PC. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver now no more BT

Trying to pair i phone to PC. Uninstalled Bluetooth driver now no more BT: I was trying to pair my i Phone to my PC. The PC could see my iPhone and the iPhone could see my PC but it couldn't connect. I read that I might have a corrupt BT driver so I uninstalled it and it said that it would reappear once I ran Windows update. That didn't happen....
  4. A bunch of devices without drivers related to bluetooth

A bunch of devices without drivers related to bluetooth: So i managed to replace my bluetooth card on my laptop and as i paired my phone again on new card i have these new beautiful entries that i don't seem to know of where to provide drivers to [img] my phone is Samsung Note 8 , usually it didn't give me hassles like these with...
  5. Media Disconnected for LAN and Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media Disconnected for LAN and Bluetooth drivers: Computer started to BSOD about 2 months ago (Page Fault in Non-Paged Area, netwtw06.sys). Went through all of the suggested fixes with a Microsoft Advisor and the issue seemed to be better, but only lasted for about 3 days after that before it BSOD-ed again. Then purchased...
  6. How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers. Wont use any other site access microsoft thank you

How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers. Wont use any other site access microsoft thank you: Used to have Bluetooth. Now I don't. Only change is update of windows 10. Have spent time looking on my pc to where I can downloads them BUT I cant find the settings that are suggested? I am a grandmother not a young tech head :) So please keep replies simple. However I do...
  7. Bluetooth driver missing after Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth driver missing after Windows 10 updates: For some reason when I have any update for Windows 10, my Bluetooth driver is missing afterwards. So after every update I go to HP's website to reinstall the driver. Has anyone else had this issue and have they resolved it?...
  8. Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot

Losing Bluetooth Drivers with every reboot: I have an Acer laptop running Win 10. Lately, I've been noticing that there is no bluetooth button in my task bar. So I go through "fix bluetooth" windows process & it reinstalls the drivers. I can then use bluetooth. But I keep having to do this over every time it seems. I...
  9. CAN CORTANA INSTALL MY BLUETOOTH DRIVER FOR ME

CAN CORTANA INSTALL MY BLUETOOTH DRIVER FOR ME: THERE IS NO BLUETOOTH DRIVER INSTALLED WIN 10 HP LABTOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-cortana-install-my-bluetooth-driver-for-me/ee94a583-0f1c-4985-abcc-4960d54479f5
  10. Bluetooth driver

Bluetooth driver: Since the Windows 10 update my Bluetooth driver is gone. I don't see it in device manager and I cannot turn it off or on in the settings, device tab. I have an HP 23-H056 desktop. What driver should I install to replace the one that is gone? I've search the web for fixes...