Windows 10: Have you cleanly removed your Adobe Flash Player yet?

Discus and support Have you cleanly removed your Adobe Flash Player yet? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Well, it's time! AFP is no longer supported and is a security risk. Simply go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features and uninstall it. Wait!... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Compumind, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Compumind Win User

Have you cleanly removed your Adobe Flash Player yet?

Well, it's time!

AFP is no longer supported and is a security risk.

Simply go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features and uninstall it.

Wait! It's still in the Control Panel but not in Program and Features. What do I do?

Finish the uninstall to completely remove it from the Panel:

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft...aspx?q=4577586

There are two pages - be sure to select the correct distribution for your Windows 10 build!
    Builds 1903 through 2004, x64, are listed on the second page close to the top.

Once isolated and confirmed, select Download on the far right side.

See...

Have you cleanly removed your Adobe Flash Player yet? [​IMG]

Then run it. Go back to Control Panel and the Adobe Flash listing will be removed.

All done.

HTH,

*chuckle

:)

Compumind, Jan 3, 2021

2. Adobe flash player plugin has crashed

Can you please confirm that you followed the original suggestion to cleanly remove and then reinstall Flash Player, as suggested in Reply #5?

If you have done that and have disabled hardware acceleration, then the next steps might be to try some of the suggestions here:

Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems

Flash Plugin - Keep it up to date and troubleshoot problems

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Flash Player Help

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Have you cleanly removed your Adobe Flash Player yet?

adobe flash player

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand how you feel about the situation. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

Try the below steps to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and turn on the
      Adobe Flash Player.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Nachappa C K, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Have you cleanly removed your Adobe Flash Player yet?

1. Have you cleanly removed your Adobe Flash Player yet? - Similar Threads - cleanly removed Adobe

2. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  3. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  4. Adobe flash player

Adobe flash player: after the new removal update i cant install from another source adobe flash player any help? I think all the sources have the installation from adobe and adobe is blocking the installation from their servers is there any solution can i install adobe flash player again?...
  5. Removing Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Adobe Flash Player: Hello,About removing Adobe Flash Player:Removing Adobe Flash Player by installing KB4577586 update, or with the Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller.2. Does it remove also files and folders from the system as mentioned in...
  6. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adobe flash player: How do I play games that need adobe flash player now that's no longer available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/c7ea5120-9e94-4a92-8707-8870c8904266
  7. Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash Player: I get the message Adobe Flash Player blocked on a gaming site I play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/181c21d3-96dd-4597-8a4a-3e56d8eb7c43
  8. Adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe flash player: yesterday, my windows10 did an automatic update, and now spectrum.com won't play live streaming on my laptop, saying I have to activate flash player. The updates where for adobe flash player security. Do I have to install flash player again, or do something else?...
  9. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  10. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...