Windows 10: -have you developed a fix for the print spooler on Windows 10 from stopping ?

Discus and support -have you developed a fix for the print spooler on Windows 10 from stopping ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; have you developed a patch or fix that prevents the print spooler from stopping in the middle of a print job?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnHolliger, May 31, 2020.

1. -have you developed a fix for the print spooler on Windows 10 from stopping ?

have you developed a patch or fix that prevents the print spooler from stopping in the middle of a print job?

:)

JohnHolliger, May 31, 2020
  2. bro67 Win User

Print Spooler Service Stopping

Drugged up on Pain Med's, exhausted from barely any sleep for four days and trying to type on a iPhnone. The USB driver and queue can end up stalling. Have you checked the print queue to see if there are jobs stalled or in the Print Spooler folder? Also grab the Process Explorer by Sysinternals from Microsoft.com. It will allow you to see the Sub Process, especially under the System process. See the following:

Clear Printer Spooler Files

• Click Start, type Services.msc in Search box or Click WIN+Q, type “Services.msc” in the open box.
    • Services can be found under Computer Management on older operation system (Windows XP)
    • Double-click Printer Spooler in the list.
    • Click Stop and click OK.
    • Open C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS.

I cannot find the tutorial, this is a more extensive way to check Print spooler stopping automatically on Windows 10, Windows 8 and 8.1 windowstricks.in

bro67, May 31, 2020
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Print Spooler Restart

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The primary component of the printing interface is the print spooler. The print spooler is an executable file that manages the printing process. Here are few things that you can try:

Method 1: You will need to clear spooler files and restart the spooler service.

1. Open Run dialog (Windows Key +R) and type Services.msc
      to open Windows Services.
    2. In the Services list, double-tap (or double-click) Print Spooler. Select Stop > OK.
    3. Open Run dialog once again and type %WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers, select the file folder in the search results, and then delete all files in the folder.
    4. Open Windows Services once again as you did in step 1.
    5. In the Services list, double-tab (or double-click) Print Spooler.
    6. Select Start, and in the Startup Type list, make sure that Automatic is selected, and then select OK.

Method 2: You can follow the steps provided in the article:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Hope it helps,

Naresh_K, May 31, 2020
  4. -have you developed a fix for the print spooler on Windows 10 from stopping ?

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, May 31, 2020
Thema:

-have you developed a fix for the print spooler on Windows 10 from stopping ?

1. -have you developed a fix for the print spooler on Windows 10 from stopping ? - Similar Threads - developed fix print

2. Having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day.: I have been having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day. After being very frustrated with this happening I started checking the Print Spooler status after every program I was running and have noticed that it is stopped after playing Simple Word Search that...
  3. Having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day.: I have been having the problem of my Print Spooler stopping during the day. After being very frustrated with this happening I started checking the Print Spooler status after every program I was running and have noticed that it is stopped after playing Simple Word Search that...
  4. print spooler keeps stopping - print drivers disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print spooler keeps stopping - print drivers disappeared: The print spooler keeps stopping every few minutes and the print drivers disappeared overnight and I can't reinstall because they say the print spooler is stoppedI haver other pc's connected to the printers and they work fine.They are wireless printersHELP!...
  5. Print Spooler keeps stopping Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Spooler keeps stopping Windows 8.1: Using Windows 8.1, when I try to print from Chrome, OpenOffice or Acrobat Reader, nothing is printed, and I discover the print spooler is not running. . When I right click my printer icon and select troubleshoot, it says it fixes the spooler. But when I try to print again, it...
  6. Print Spooler keeps stopping Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Spooler keeps stopping Windows 8.1: Using Windows 8.1, when I try to print from Chrome, OpenOffice or Acrobat Reader, nothing is printed, and I discover the print spooler is not running. . When I right click my printer icon and select troubleshoot, it says it fixes the spooler. But when I try to print again, it...
  7. Windows Update - Print Spooler Fix?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update - Print Spooler Fix?: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎11/‎22/‎2020 OS build 19043.1083 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 I installed KB5004945 yesterday on my w10 Home desktop PC using Windows Update. No problem with that so far. But I keep reading about...
  8. Windows 10 print spooler

Windows 10 print spooler: Is there a permanent fix in any Windows 10 update that corrects the issue of the print spooler failing to clear after every print job? It has become very tiresome shutting down the print services and clearing it manually or rebooting before each print job....
  9. my print spooler has stopped

my print spooler has stopped: I am unable to start my print spooler would like a how to restart it. Tried the trouble shooter and it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-print-spooler-has-stopped/90cac5db-2ce4-4f6b-9100-d8fbbca1651a
  10. Print Spooler Service Stopping

Print Spooler Service Stopping: What can I do to keep the print spooler service from stopping all the time ? I have to restart it almost daily. Thanks in advance for assistance. 70050