Windows 10: Have you ever used the “invert selection” function inside Explorer?

Discus and support Have you ever used the “invert selection” function inside Explorer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just discovered it myself View Poll submitted by /u/Grittou [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Grittou, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Have you ever used the “invert selection” function inside Explorer?

/u/Grittou, Mar 26, 2021

2. Inverting Function Keys

Hi Daeri,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you able to use function keys using on screen keyboard?

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to try using on screen keyboard and check if you are able to use the functionality of function key.

To open on screen keyboard, type on screen keyboard in the
    search box on the taskbar and select on screen keyboard.

Reply to us with the status of your issue, we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Change invert scrolling in Windows 10

I don't see an option in regards to inverted scrolling in that list, it is just a guide.

do you have any other suggestions?

CHAZ D ORGINAL HOMEBOI, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Laker56 Win User

Have you ever used the “invert selection” function inside Explorer?

Windows 10 touchpad has been inverted. How do I invert or reset this setting?

Windows key + W is not a keyboard shortcut.

See this list of keyboard shortcuts that use the windows key. "W" is not on the list.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

However I was still able to run device troubleshooter and reinstall the touchpad driver. This did nothing, because the reversed / inverted touchpad must be a Windows 10 setting, I have had this computer originally for 8, then 8.1 and now 10. Touchpad was
    never inverted before.

Any other suggestions?

Laker56, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Have you ever used the “invert selection” function inside Explorer?

1. Have you ever used the “invert selection” function inside Explorer? - Similar Threads - ever used “invert

2. Have you noticed nothing ever functions as it should? Since update of Windows 11, 23H2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have you noticed nothing ever functions as it should? Since update of Windows 11, 23H2...: Hello, The Personalization of colors is gone! My borders, taskbar, start, etc., are plain white! The web indicates one can only have colors If dark Windows mode or custom is used; however, if dark Windows mode is used it is just black regardless of what color is choosen....
  3. Have you noticed nothing ever functions as it should? Since update of Windows 11, 23H2...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have you noticed nothing ever functions as it should? Since update of Windows 11, 23H2...: Hello, The Personalization of colors is gone! My borders, taskbar, start, etc., are plain white! The web indicates one can only have colors If dark Windows mode or custom is used; however, if dark Windows mode is used it is just black regardless of what color is choosen....
  4. Have you ever heard of Windows Longhorn?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have you ever heard of Windows Longhorn?: Have you ever heard of Windows Longhorn? The Lost Version of Windowshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIP740VJNN8Why People Love Windows XPhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdRtzwshSI4Let's finish Windows Longhorna Windows version with the simplicity GUI of XP yet slightly more...
  5. Have you ever heard of Windows Longhorn?

Have you ever heard of Windows Longhorn?: Have you ever heard of Windows Longhorn? The Lost Version of Windowshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIP740VJNN8Why People Love Windows XPhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdRtzwshSI4Let's finish Windows Longhorna Windows version with the simplicity GUI of XP yet slightly more...
  6. Is deselecting files you selected when you click on open space a feature someone ever used...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is deselecting files you selected when you click on open space a feature someone ever used...: It boggles my mind how this is still an issue.Been complaining and asking about this-2007, maybe 2008. Somehow this is still a thing.If I select more than one file and accidentally click when not on a file, all selected files. Now I have to select them again of I want to move...
  7. Is deselecting files you selected when you click on open space a feature someone ever used...

Is deselecting files you selected when you click on open space a feature someone ever used...: It boggles my mind how this is still an issue.Been complaining and asking about this-2007, maybe 2008. Somehow this is still a thing.If I select more than one file and accidentally click when not on a file, all selected files. Now I have to select them again of I want to move...
  8. Is deselecting files you selected when you click on open space a feature someone ever used...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. The problem you have never ever experienced

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The problem you have never ever experienced: Have Fujitsu laptop. Nvidia card and intel integrated on motherboard. Installed nvidia card latest drivers, windows 10 black screen. Have to disable nvidia after reinstalling the windows. Windows update keeps popping up - i kill the service every time i start my pc....
  10. Lightest Anti-Virus you ever used?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lightest Anti-Virus you ever used?: First of all, I know that no antivirus is 100% secure, and that the best protection is surfing smart. But I've been searching for this answer for a long time. Its a fact that most top tier anti-virus programs (Avast, Avira, AVG etc), be it free or paid offer decent...